De Sart - Signed on loan

Day

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

That boy de Sart ...sure hits a mean sideways pass :mellow:

In fairness all those clips are from one game. Any video with that sort of style makes players look average at best imo and I don't know why people do it.

It probably wouldn't be difficult to find a similar Thorne game where he played 80% simple balls but had 5 or so incisive forward passes 

I'd just like to chip in and say that until this story broke I'd never heard of him, and I haven't got a clue if he'll be any good or even if he'll make the team.

Thanks.

Looks tidy enough. Hopefully he can give us a good range of passing from deep midfield, it's been lacking the last couple of games. Would like to see Hanson go out on loan now we've brought this lad in though

Couldn't watch those videos. 

One starts with him marking someone at a corner and the other shows 100 replays of a goal (that deflected). Both have horrific music and take longer to get going than season 2 of the Walking Dead. 

With the way Hughes and Johnson collect cards he won't have to wait long for De first Sart. 

He does look a bit on the light side doesn't he? He clearly wasn't a fan of parmos when he was living in Middlesbrough. Hopefully our catering staff can put a bit of weight on him, bulk him up a bit.

I'd be making sure he eats a lot. Every day at the training ground, a starter, main course and de sart.

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

He does look a bit on the light side doesn't he? He clearly wasn't a fan of parmos when he was living in Middlesbrough. Hopefully our catering staff can put a bit of weight on him, bulk him up a bit.

I'd be making sure he eats a lot. Every day at the training ground, a starter, main course and de sart.

Oh I don't know. Will's not exactly a porker is he. 

14 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I needed to get my dessert - de sart pun in somehow. Leave me have my fun!

Ok I'll let you have that one. But an anagram of his name -  at reds - is no longer applicable

Archived