De Sart - Signed on loan

Day

55 minutes ago, Kernow said:

He does look a bit on the light side doesn't he? He clearly wasn't a fan of parmos when he was living in Middlesbrough. Hopefully our catering staff can put a bit of weight on him, bulk him up a bit.

I'd be making sure he eats a lot. Every day at the training ground, a starter, main course and de sart.

Andy Reid would love you!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got some report, but not much to add what's been said already. Maybe his eagerness to put a foot in could be highlighted more. And don't let the body structure trick you, ectomorphs can be strong even they don't look like one. Longer the limps, more there is leverage...

Got more interesting info about Liege, family relations etc not football related things.

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Nugent?

Husband?

Rhodes?

Nsue?

Negredo (Never will happen :()

Likely to be a striker with gestede joining them aswell 

Just now, TopRam said:

And they signed another striker too. So one of them will be available to join or both available. Nugent I Bet but I'd like RB in and Baird to cover both area once Christie back (this month I think) 

10 hours ago, TopRam said:

We play 1 up top and now have 4 strikers with 2 of those being seasoned championship strikers. Nugent would be cheap as chips as his contract expires next summer and he's wholly surplus to demands. Rhodes isn't favoured/needed either, but is tied into a long contract with big wages and we'd want to recoup the fee for him. I wouldn't be surprised if we loaned him though to keep him sweet so that if we end up relegated we still have a good championship goalscorer. He'll be sold in summer to the next championship team wanting to spend big and make a push for the prem.

Other players out of favour are:

Nsue

Ayala

Downing

Husband

Apparently we're looking to sell Ayala as he's (possibly) feigning an injury. He keeps popping up the day before a game with an injury (maybe "injury") that the medical team cannot diagnose. He did it last season as well and it has peed Karanka off so he's currently 4th choice with us supposedly looking at signing Subotic again. Galatasaray are supposed to be interested at £7.5m.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

it's Rhodes. The discussion is about the permanent element as Martin is desperate to get away from Fulham.

No it's not Rhodes. 

1 hour ago, MMC said:

We play 1 up top and now have 4 strikers with 2 of those being seasoned championship strikers. Nugent would be cheap as chips as his contract expires next summer and he's wholly surplus to demands. Rhodes isn't favoured/needed either, but is tied into a long contract with big wages and we'd want to recoup the fee for him. I wouldn't be surprised if we loaned him though to keep him sweet so that if we end up relegated we still have a good championship goalscorer. He'll be sold in summer to the next championship team wanting to spend big and make a push for the prem.

Other players out of favour are:

Nsue

Ayala

Downing

Husband

Apparently we're looking to sell Ayala as he's (possibly) feigning an injury. He keeps popping up the day before a game with an injury (maybe "injury") that the medical team cannot diagnose. He did it last season as well and it has peed Karanka off so he's currently 4th choice with us supposedly looking at signing Subotic again. Galatasaray are supposed to be interested at £7.5m.

Nsue can play up front right? Look good player. 

Archived