De Sart - Signed on loan

Day

18 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

Had a medical on Tuesday night according to our local rag.

Do u know much about him Will?  Sorry if you have posted earlier in thread. Cant be arsed to trawl through 20 pages. Asked a boro mate but he didn't know much about him

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Do u know much about him Will?  Sorry if you have posted earlier in thread. Cant be arsed to trawl through 20 pages. Asked a boro mate but he didn't know much about him

From earlier in this thread:

Signed for us from Standard Liege having fallen out with their manager, he was very highly rated in the Belgium youth set up and by Liege themselves. He's a tall, classy midfielder who has a great pass on him and covers ground well from what I've seen. He's very highly rated by our coaching team and was in the first team for a lot of our pre season games, from what I saw of him in pre season I was expecting him to feature for us a lot more than he has done. Will be good for him and you if he can get some game time.

8 minutes ago, BoroWill said:

From earlier in this thread:

Signed for us from Standard Liege having fallen out with their manager, he was very highly rated in the Belgium youth set up and by Liege themselves. He's a tall, classy midfielder who has a great pass on him and covers ground well from what I've seen. He's very highly rated by our coaching team and was in the first team for a lot of our pre season games, from what I saw of him in pre season I was expecting him to feature for us a lot more than he has done. Will be good for him and you if he can get some game time.

Cheers mate

Archived