Bakary Sako

Nuwtfly

31 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Yeah if you believe the rumours - Scannell!!! If there's any truth in it (and I hope to God there isn't), couldn't you just cry.

So who would you prefer Russell or scannel as many seem to want rid of Russell 

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So who would you prefer Russell or scannel as many seem to want rid of Russell 

I've always liked Russells' attitude and by all accounts he's popular within the squad (which to me means next to nothing as far as my team getting promotion goes) but his form has dropped to the point where I really think he's fortunate to keep retaining a starting place. Having said that and if I had to choose, with no possibility of any other alternatives, then I would stick with JR because I've seen enough of what he's capable of producing if he was to regain his form.

15 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Still think we should be looking at  Alan Judge.

retuning from injury, 6 months left on his contract and wouldn't demand sky high wages like Sako. 

Absolute steal of a signing for a club right there.

Hoping to return from a broken leg later this month. Signing a crock not what we need right now.

Brigjton and newcastle interested in hin,  broken leg an all. Was on the SSN ticker thing this evening.

Buying a replacement for Russell that was not an exciting walk straight into the team player would be a stupid waste of money in my view ,, sako would be that but scannell?  We have so much similar quality cover it would be just bloating the numbers more 

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Sako move is completely off, same with every club after him, had a meeting with Sam yesterday before he leaves for Gabon and he wants to stay and fight for his place. Dissapointing but hey ho

Thanks SDSR. Top info as usual. Any other names/areas/extra info for us today?

6 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Sako move is completely off, same with every club after him, had a meeting with Sam yesterday before he leaves for Gabon and he wants to stay and fight for his place. Dissapointing but hey ho

I'm happy. Thanks for updates as always. :thumbsup:

Do we really have enough bread to justify a  Bakary? We will need a big Sako flour, I think. How long will this grind on? Seems like only yeasterday we were signing loads of players. We must not let this transfer window become a millstone around our neck. We must not make a bloomer. We could offer a big bid but pay it off in manageable slices. If we overspend we could end up without a crust and still only have a half baked side. We should look for a good deal elsewhere and baguette..:D

When I were a lad you could but two ton of cobblestones and three large hovis for half a crown and still get five bob change from a florin. Since things went decibel, I do not know where I am with money these days.:D

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, thekingofbuxton said:

Bit of a shame i thought he would have done very well for us

We must have other options though so i guess we move on. ...

He's off to Africa so no immediate use to us anyway. Maybe better to try again in the summer if we still need another wide player. 

Archived