Bakary Sako

Nuwtfly

7 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Mali are in a group with Ghana and Egypt. Now I'm no African football expert, but I'm sure these two are pretty decent in that part of the world. Early exit?

Would be expected, but you'll never know who has strongest witch curses.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Oh fair enough ;) Hey I never knew you were #ITK david! 

I'm not, although I did hear we are interested in Sako last week. Not from anyone at the club by the way and I wouldn't rush to the bookies either. I listen and that's it, never post anything as you get slated if it doesn't come off, mainly by those that don't understand that some transfers fall through.

We was also in for him last time Chris Evans was here. 

Maybe 2+2 = 6 but I wouldn't dismiss this one so quickly because it's in The Sun, they have had plenty right and plenty wrong.

As always pinch of salt required with any rumour.

51 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Mali are in a group with Ghana and Egypt. Now I'm no African football expert, but I'm sure these two are pretty decent in that part of the world. Early exit?

Well he needs some match practice only four turn outs for Palace this season

38 minutes ago, David said:

I'm not, although I did hear we are interested in Sako last week. Not from anyone at the club by the way and I wouldn't rush to the bookies either. I listen and that's it, never post anything as you get slated if it doesn't come off, mainly by those that don't understand that some transfers fall through.

Maybe 2+2 = 6 but I wouldn't dismiss this one so quickly because it's in The Sun, they have had plenty right and plenty wrong.

Very quick following him...... ?

IMG_0294.PNG

5 minutes ago, David said:

Zola just copying our wanted list or what? Lansbury and Sako?!?! Hope we come in with a slightly higher offer personally as he's a great addition to the left side to go with Ince on the right, hope we don't lose out then panic buy someone like scannell for god sake :ermm:

1 hour ago, David said:

Tell Del whatever his name that.

5 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Agreed, I think this bit of business will be a big driver in helping us secure a playoff place.

I just think he's miles better than russell and if we're being honest i think he's better than ince. It Will show real intent getting him in. Genuinely believe he was the best player in the division when he was at wolves 

hopefully we can get him in, offload wieman and use russell for comming off the bench 

12 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Id be absolutely creaming up if we got Sako

Sako, Henri & martin back would be brilliant.  

Unfortunately 1 will be brilliant. 

Just now, McLovin said:

Get Hourihane for Lansbury then I'd be very happy :thumbsup:

He better than Lansbury and Martin return then that'll be brilliant as long with Hughes signing a new contract would be good January IMO. 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Unfortunately 1 will be brilliant. 

Sako better than our current wingers

Henri is better than bryson & butters and would provide a different option & a bit of spite in the middle of the park. I like bryson think he's been decdnt over the years but my heart sinks when i know he's starting

Martin would hopefully give us another option up top

I think all three players would be good business for the club and would push us on 

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He better than Lansbury and Martin return then that'll be brilliant as long with Hughes signing a new contract would be good January IMO. 

Del, Hughes might well sign a new contract in Jan, but he can still be sold at the end of the season. Contracts mean nowt, other than to protect your investment.

anyway, 

Sako!

Archived