Bakary Sako

Nuwtfly

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does he defend though? 

Unless he defends we don't want him in our team, at all. 

He won't fit and be given leeway to have several poor games in a row if he doesn't defend. 

His end product doesn't need to be very good either, as long as he denfeds. 

Can you tell ive got it on me this morning!! 

2 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Does he defend though? 

Unless he defends we don't want him in our team, at all. 

He won't fit and be given leeway to have several poor games in a row if he doesn't defend. 

His end product doesn't need to be very good either, as long as he denfeds. 

Can you tell ive got it on me this morning!! 

Can't tell if serious or being sarcastic...

Not saying they shouldn't help but end of the day given we also employ a defensive midfielder I wouldn't expect a forward to contribute loads. Hanson playing full back was its own circumstance.

I'm sure numerous of our past players would have liked to stay here but it's not just their choice and they've had to drop downwards.

There are people already slating Sako in relation to Jonny Russell and the fact that Russell has scored more and defends. 

From what I've seen and heard from those who have see Sako play regularly, I'm willing to give him the chance to come here and be better than Jonny. 

Its not Sakos fault that those who we have brought in since Russell haven't been able to displace him, but writing him off because of the poor quality we've brought in is just ridiculous for me. 

So... Just to confirm... Has anyone heard ANYTHING new other than Sako has turned down the idea of leaving?

There are a lot of assumptions being made that because Palace have signed a winger that means Sako is out... I don't see anything to back that up...

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

There's a bit about him and Derby today in the Sun (paper). Page 47 I think. Mentions that he might come in should Russell go. 

That's it then, he's definitely coming its in the Sun newspaper. Going to get Sako on the back off my shift later!!

Archived