Bakary Sako

Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, wingfieldram said:

Just had a look on the Palace forum matchday thread.  He appears to be playing well according to some on there. "A big improvement on Townsend" suggests one fan. 

On tonight, and reading on twitter it sounds like he's done pretty well. 

It'd be a coup. A long way to go, guess it depends how Allerdyce takes to him. 40k a week is a lot never mind the transfer fee! 

But one to definitely watch 

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

On tonight, and reading on twitter it sounds like he's done pretty well. 

It'd be a coup. A long way to go, guess it depends how Allerdyce takes to him. 40k a week is a lot never mind the transfer fee! 

But one to definitely watch 

SDSR any more info on any of the other targets 

Just now, BuckoBeast said:

SDSR any more info on any of the other targets 

There's names and enquiries but nothing further so no point going into names. If anything develops past this stage I'll go into it if the times right. Sako one very live but Palace hold all the aces, asked about Scannell twice now this season.  Lansbury will probably leave Forest but we'd have to offer a lot more than rivals to get him from them you'd think, McClaren's comments make you think we'll try. Martin the main focus at the moment, think he'll be back.

14 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Agreed, don't see the improvement on what we have, and the fee would be seriously inflated 

Any talk of any out goings? I would have thought with us being after another winger one, at least, would be leaving.

43 minutes ago, rynny said:

Any talk of any out goings? I would have thought with us being after another winger one, at least, would be leaving.

Haven't heard anything but we'll definitely have to raise some funds and free some wages, especially if we lose the Martin loan fee. If we sign someone like Sako I can definitely see Russell to Brighton, they bid over 3m in the summer 

10 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Haven't heard anything but we'll definitely have to raise some funds and free some wages, especially if we lose the Martin loan fee. If we sign someone like Sako I can definitely see Russell to Brighton, they bid over 3m in the summer 

Wouldn't surprise me if Camara was to leave also. I guess we were looking for 5m+ for Russell, if they didn't go any higher.

1 minute ago, loughboroughRAM said:

why is everyone saying that camara will go? Mac said himself that when he first came back from injury he was excited by him and he's not featured much since then?

Mainly this.

12 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I'd love Sako here. 

He's effectively Russell with a bit more about him. I've never seen a winger work as hard as him at this level. 

A bit more ? He's a lot more. He'd instantly be our best player bar will.

21 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon saying Birmingham have offered Palace more money but our deal is best for the player

21 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Bakary Sako update. Birmingham offering more money to Palace than Derby. But Derby better deal for player. Needs to hurry along ...

ECHO... Echo... Echo... Echo... Echo...

:p

Archived