Bakary Sako

Nuwtfly

38 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Situations change though... He said that pre this bid being accepted...

Indeed Cheron.

Might be greedy of me, but I wish we'd just fork up the wages he wants and get him in. This guy is what we've been crying out for down the left-hand side for the last two years. 

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

They've also bid for Patrick Van Aanholt, so I would of thought he's who they want at LB. 

From what I have read it was more like an either/or situation, but could be wrong.

"But Allardyce is keen to bring in defenders and has moved for the Netherlands international after being quoted over £11million for Leicester's Jeff Schlupp" 

If we have one or more of our LBs' returning in the next week or so, De Sart fulfills the promise shown in his debut and in Nugent having a replacement for Martin, then if we only signed one more player then it would be Sako.

However, I doubt now that he'll move, giving himself until the next window to stake a claim for a regular starting place at Palace. If this is the case then unless there's someone out there similar to Sako - powerful, pacey and a decent goalscoring record in the Championship - then I'd be happy if we drew a line under our incoming transfer business, at least for this window.

Archived