Bakary Sako

Nuwtfly

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I don't know why people are still posting on this thread like there's a possibility of him coming when Sam allerdyce has already categorically said that sako isn't leaving? 

I wasn't going to post until I saw that you had recently posted and I thought something had happened.

28 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I don't know why people are still posting on this thread like there's a possibility of him coming when Sam allerdyce has already categorically said that sako isn't leaving? 

Situations change quickly in football. Whilst I still heavily doubt that this is anything other than rumours it's still relevant to post it here. I seem to remember George Thorne was not leaving ;)

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Currently watching him play for Mali and he is having an absolute shocker.

He's just another Derby fan weird fetish to throw on the pile with Rhodes and Lua Lua. I just don't understand what some of our fans are seeing sometimes. The more money we spend the worse we get.

12 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

He's just another Derby fan weird fetish to throw on the pile with Rhodes and Lua Lua. I just don't understand what some of our fans are seeing sometimes. The more money we spend the worse we get.

The defence are fine, Hughes and Ince are great and we all love George Thorne (because he can't get enough games for us to have a go at him)... But I'm starting to think we fill the rest of the team with youth players, attacking like mad freaks and just enjoy trying to win games 4-3 every week...

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

"Derby. Left wing targets. Wildschut may be a bit dear. Can see another try for Sako." Nixon 

Would be sheer transfer madness if we could get Sako for less than Wildschut...

C'mon Sam... Get the transfer-deal-beard-oil out and get this sorted...

25 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Would be sheer transfer madness if we could get Sako for less than Wildschut...

C'mon Sam... Get the transfer-deal-beard-oil out and get this sorted...

Just the player we need, imo. Powerful, goal threat. Imagine a front three of Ince - Martin - Sako. Jesus wept. 

Sako would be a huge improvement on what we have already plus he adds a different type of winger to what we currently have.

He is currently behind Zaha, Townsend, Puncheon, Schlupp and Lee at Palace

I do think if Sako comes in we will see one more winger go

Archived