Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

From the Red Dogs side, they could say to Lansbury 'if you won't sign a new contract then we expect you to go to Villa as we want the money for you, otherwise we'll drop you'. Might not happen in that Circus show but we don't know what each party in this saga is doing.

1. I'm sure he wouldn't mind sitting on the bench for 5 months to get out of Forest.

2. We've offered more money than Villa to Forest so if they wanted money then he would be coming here.

14 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

**BREAKING NEWS**

DET have just reported something that was posted on here about a week ago. As always they are at the cutting edge when it comes to reporting news. 

I cant believe how poor it has become. 

Shouldn't that be  "Ollycutting edge"?

6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Poor JB got hammered when all the stories came out that he is signing for Villa, he's had a medical at Villa etc. 

Now as each day goes by. JBs story is looking more and more believable. 

Sorry, but the whole premise that Fawaz is negotiating with Villa and the Americans are negotiating with Derby simultaneously is preposterous, therefore no scenario looks more and more believable. However, you know how so many nursery rhymes have a basis in truth.....

Fridgy Al Dumpty sat on the fence,

Because Fridgy Al Dumpty was not quite so dense.

To Villa or Derby? Where would Lansbury dash?

"Who cares?" said old Fridgy - and trousered the cash.

I wouldn't say JB's story is now more believable. I'm sure he said that it was a done deal.

Sounds like everything has been wrong and nothing will even be agreed until the new owners are in.

I'm sure this afternoon will shed some light, surely if they're sacking their manager and Rowett is coming in it has to be done before their pre-match interview?

25 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Poor JB got hammered when all the stories came out that he is signing for Villa, he's had a medical at Villa etc. 

Now as each day goes by. JBs story is looking more and more believable. 

How is his story looking any more believable? For his story to be true we would have had an offer accepted and Lansbury would have agreed a contract with us. McClaren's comments suggest we haven't heard anything from Forest's side for a while as the takeover is being sorted.

9 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

How is his story looking any more believable? For his story to be true we would have had an offer accepted and Lansbury would have agreed a contract with us. McClaren's comments suggest we haven't heard anything from Forest's side for a while as the takeover is being sorted.

deal agreed with owners elect who inform agent and allow player to agree terms ahead of finalising offer.

It happens a lot of times where permission is given ahead of a transfer fee being totally agreed.

Now, I'm not claiming to be ITK or anything, but I live near Villa Park in Birmingham, and my mates a tattoo artist.

He said that he had someone come into his parlour yesterday looking to get a Villa tattoo, but as soon as he put needle to skin, the guy threw himself to the ground and screamed 'penalty!' before rolling around the floor clutching his face for a couple of minutes. The tattoo was on his thigh, so I'm not sure why he was clutching his face.

Don't know what this means, I know it's a bit ambiguous, but just thought I'd relay it back to everyone. Just to emphasise, I'm not ITK, I'm just telling you all what I've heard.

3 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Now, I'm not claiming to be ITK or anything, but I live near Villa Park in Birmingham, and my mates a tattoo artist.

He said that he had someone come into his parlour yesterday looking to get a Villa tattoo, but as soon as he put needle to skin, the guy threw himself to the ground and screamed 'penalty!' before rolling around the floor clutching his face for a couple of minutes. The tattoo was on his thigh, so I'm not sure why he was clutching his face.

Don't know what this means, I know it's a bit ambiguous, but just thought I'd relay it back to everyone. Just to emphasise, I'm not ITK, I'm just telling you all what I've heard.

Could have been Osborn to be fair...

Archived