Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rosythram said:

I have read the posts regarding Lansbury and Martin and whilst open to both players, when do the hierarchy within the club draw a line and persue alternatives as against losing opportunities to further strengthen in this transfer window?

We should try to bring in someone like David Nugent in case we don't get Martin back :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, BuckoBeast said:

Derby Telegraph article saying deal agreed with Villa, to be done when takeover complete

All DET are doing is reporting on reports/rumours/gossip that they have found elsewhere. This isn't journalism - just lazy - further continuation of what's long-since become tedious and boring!

If we're going for the PL is Lansbury PL quality? If he is why's he been at NFFC for 4 plus years. The same question re quality could probably be asked about Nugent although with @100 PL appearances he clearly can play at the top level although his strike rate is low. We've had some great loan players here in the last couple of years and de sart looks like being another happy to see us go down that route   

32 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

As long as De Sart stays fit and we can push Brad up the park can't say I'm that fussed. Johnson has goals in him, if Nugent starts dropping deep and bringing CBs with him like Martin did then we are on to a winner.

I'm kind of with you on that , if this de sart is a decent quarterbacking in the Thorne mould then unless Lansbury is special ( not really seen him much ) we are stocked well for midfield in terms of personnel and the variety those players bring ,, it's just a case of MAC getting the balance and chemistry right ,, though it's easy to get pulled along with the feeling of wanting to beat forest and villa over the whole Lansbury saga ,bringing him in on that wage could well do more harm than good to us 

Maaaaaaan this has gone so far past stupid! The club need to officially move on and stop helping Forest make any kind of headlines. Their club is in such a poor state that this is clearly a way of trying to get some kind of positive attention from the media.

Go back to the shadows Forest!

Yep ,, if we are not going to get Lansbury and have accepted that the the club should officially announce we are no longer interested in signing him ,, that way we don't bump up forest fee or Lansbury wage packet with some phoney bidding war

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Maybe we have officially moved on, just the club aren't informing us peasants. I still think Lansbury could be a bluff, a bizarre bluff but a bluff none the less. 

Wonder who leaked our bid? Prefer it to be like Nuge deal, hear little to nothing and oh yep he's signed.

Archived