Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

We need a midfielder, a winger and a left back. 

Our midfield is poor. Bryson is finished. 

Infact we should have signed a left back already. 

It seems like we've been saying that for years! 

27 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

We sign a left back on loan till the end of the season. 

So for the Reading game we have Olsson, Anya and possibly Lowe. And then we sign another left back. Are we yet again stunting the development of our academy prospect? Rather have Lowe than a West Brom reserve who Ince demolished 

8 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

So for the Reading game we have Olsson, Anya and possibly Lowe. And then we sign another left back. Are we yet again stunting the development of our academy prospect? Rather have Lowe than a West Brom reserve who Ince demolished 

But the club had said that there is no time frame on Lowes return. So it ain't gonna be soon. 

Anya isnt a left back. 

11 hours ago, eddie said:

Sorry, but the whole premise that Fawaz is negotiating with Villa and the Americans are negotiating with Derby simultaneously is preposterous, therefore no scenario looks more and more believable. However, you know how so many nursery rhymes have a basis in truth.....

Fridgy Al Dumpty sat on the fence,

Because Fridgy Al Dumpty was not quite so dense.

To Villa or Derby? Where would Lansbury dash?

"Who cares?" said old Fridgy - and trousered the cash.

10 hours ago, eddie said:

It's quite funny looking at the gumpage boards at the moment. Someone has reported that all Forest players out on loan have been recalled. Now my first thought was that would be a sensible thing if a new manager was coming in - assess the squad etc, but some Forest fans are talking up another scenario -

• a fire sale of the first team
  • replace with kids
  • pay self in lieu of debts
  • administration
  • leg it

I wouldn't wish that, even on Forest.*

*muhahahahahahaha

61723986.jpg

9 hours ago, t'oldu said:

Talksport said today that Lansbury has got  Dextor Blackstock acting for him and this is 'illegal' because he is still a player ... for Rotherham. A current player cannot act as an agent.

It gets messier.

Funny one...I could understand it if Rotherham were one of the teams in for Henri, or if Rotherham somehow could impact the transfer for an affiliated club.

I suppose it is a generic rule.

Archived