Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite funny looking at the gumpage boards at the moment. Someone has reported that all Forest players out on loan have been recalled. Now my first thought was that would be a sensible thing if a new manager was coming in - assess the squad etc, but some Forest fans are talking up another scenario -

• a fire sale of the first team
  • replace with kids
  • pay self in lieu of debts
  • administration
  • leg it

I wouldn't wish that, even on Forest.*

*muhahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

Now, I'm not claiming to be ITK or anything, but I live near Villa Park in Birmingham, and my mates a tattoo artist.

He said that he had someone come into his parlour yesterday looking to get a Villa tattoo, but as soon as he put needle to skin, the guy threw himself to the ground and screamed 'penalty!' before rolling around the floor clutching his face for a couple of minutes. The tattoo was on his thigh, so I'm not sure why he was clutching his face.

Don't know what this means, I know it's a bit ambiguous, but just thought I'd relay it back to everyone. Just to emphasise, I'm not ITK, I'm just telling you all what I've heard.

What was the Tattoo supposed to be.... Uncle Bulgaria by any chance with love hearts around it. 

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Sorry, but the whole premise that Fawaz is negotiating with Villa and the Americans are negotiating with Derby simultaneously is preposterous,.....

I assume you did see the story that the Americans have approached Rowett before they've actually taken over? Nothing is preposterous in the world of the Fridge-man and his comedy football club.....

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

I assume you did see the story that the Americans have approached Rowett before they've actually taken over? Nothing is preposterous in the world of the Fridge-man and his comedy football club.....

Operative word highlighted.

28 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Let's not forget he said the transfer would go through after the takeover so he's not wrong yet!

‘For £8 million, Newcastle have got more chance of signing Paul Ince. Ludicrous stuff.’

‘No no no no no no no no and more no! If we’re so stupid as to sell our best attacker to Newcastle I think I’ll **** off and join jb in Notts county.’

‘It was only a question of time with his goals and then to score the winner and knock out a top 10 premier league side – he has been all over the FA cup headlines – this won’t be the first attempt to pry him away.’

He even got his name mentioned on 'the mag' 

Archived