Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

play to your strengths.

hughes is the best central midfielder in the league.

build around him and not with players 10 years older than him.

15 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

If villa pull out and we are the only ones left he will look silly if he says no to us and lets him go for free in the summer

to be honest   i hope  that  Lansbury   stays at red dogs    and walks away  on a free  in summer          would serve them right especially how their  rapacious  , insipid , moronic  , dictator    tries  to run  their tin pot club   :thumbsup:

Just now, neil62uk said:

to be honest   i hope  that  Lansbury   stays at red dogs    and walks away  on a free  in summer          would serve them right especially how their  rapacious  , insipid , moronic  , dictator    tries  to run  their tin pot club   :thumbsup:

You deserve a wink and a like for that:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jono said:

This is my opinion as well. His first few games with us were excellent. He was a perfect Mid Midfielder .. Crunching tackles, breaking up play and mauraudung forward. His passing is patchy but he is a buccaneer. I remember one goal he set up for CM .. Great football. Then something happened and he totally lost form. He has had a resurrection at DM and has done very well. He is strong and committed. He doesn't have GT's ability to do the perfect pass, or to know where he is going to pass before he gets the ball, but he has been strong and disciplined in the DM role 

Well said jono. 

It's his lack of passing ability that I was referring to earlier - I see this as a must for a pre-eminent CDM.

I'm genuinely pleased to hear his positioning has improved though as I thought that was another weakness :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, neil62uk said:

The way the forest fans spoke of the last man who owned the club they almost deserved this horrendous ownership.

However as black needs white we need forest and personally I find it so sad that foreign investors with questionable motives and back grounds are buying clubs like Leeds, Forest and a lesser extent Cardiff.

Leeds and Forest and are jewels of English football with a rich history, albeit non too recent.

As much as I dislike them we need rivals, the bigger the rivals the better. Makes the games against such sides an occasion we can look forward too.

The fact that they can't sort a transfer out of perhaps their only good player (assombalonga too when fit) is appalling.

If he leaves in the summer for nowt then its a disgrace.

However I hope we smash them to pieces at that pub league hole they call a ground!!!

COME ON YOU RAMS!  

7 hours ago, AmberRamber said:

The way the forest fans spoke of the last man who owned the club they almost deserved this horrendous ownership.

However as black needs white we need forest and personally I find it so sad that foreign investors with questionable motives and back grounds are buying clubs like Leeds, Forest and a lesser extent Cardiff.

Leeds and Forest and are jewels of English football with a rich history, albeit non too recent.

As much as I dislike them we need rivals, the bigger the rivals the better. Makes the games against such sides an occasion we can look forward too.

The fact that they can't sort a transfer out of perhaps their only good player (assombalonga too when fit) is appalling.

If he leaves in the summer for nowt then its a disgrace.

However I hope we smash them to pieces at that pub league hole they call a ground!!!

COME ON YOU RAMS!  

Couldnt agree with you more    in everything you stipulated in your post  ,   an excellent  and well  constructed post  :thumbsup:      imho  players  are ruling  these days   , Lansbury  if he desired  could well easily   sit on his back side   until  May   and never put a red dog shirt on again  ,    I hope we  smash them to pieces    at the sh - - y  Ground   ..got a good chance this season    as how there conducting themselves      the back four will be FATWAZ  ,  FATWAZ,,S MOTHER  ,   FATWAZ,S BROTHER  , and KENNY BURNS   ...    midfield  may consist of 3  wheelie bins   ..and i perish the thought whom or what will be front 3    :thumbsup:   

3 hours ago, neil62uk said:

Couldnt agree with you more    in everything you stipulated in your post  ,   an excellent  and well  constructed post  :thumbsup:      imho  players  are ruling  these days   , Lansbury  if he desired  could well easily   sit on his back side   until  May   and never put a red dog shirt on again  ,    I hope we  smash them to pieces    at the sh - - y  Ground   ..got a good chance this season    as how there conducting themselves      the back four will be FATWAZ  ,  FATWAZ,,S MOTHER  ,   FATWAZ,S BROTHER  , and KENNY BURNS   ...    midfield  may consist of 3  wheelie bins   ..and i perish the thought whom or what will be front 3    :thumbsup:   

Still more movement than we show at times :lol:

35 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

youve hit the nail on the head   regarding our midfield   ..   cash in on Butterfield  ,   Bryson      and replace them with 2 wheelie bins    :thumbsup:      jesting  and tongue in cheek :)

56 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Against Leeds I thought there was plenty of movement - in particular De Sart who showed his lack of experience and frequently got dragged out of position and Bryson who did a great impression of a headless chicken and ran all over the pitch (though nowhere near where he needed to be to help the team)

40 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Against Leeds I thought there was plenty of movement - in particular De Sart who showed his lack of experience and frequently got dragged out of position and Bryson who did a great impression of a headless chicken and ran all over the pitch (though nowhere near where he needed to be to help the team)

Oh yeh, there was loads of movement AWAY from the Leeds players who had the ball... I loved the way that the midfield managed to make such giant holes in their own defence in the first half...

Archived