Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

40k a week .! ... Reminds me of an old sales manager I knew ... He said your first duty is to get the order ... After that you needed to make sure your competitor got the order but at a price so bad, they wished they'd never had:ph34r:

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Has he signed yet?

Can confirm he's been at Mr Farm today.  There's been a last minute delay though because Mel and Sam wanted to avoid the cliche of Henri doing a photocall in a Rams shirt.  Decided to go for something different, however there were problems getting an Uncle Bulgaria suit, particularly one with a phallus.

1 minute ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Can confirm he's been at Mr Farm today.  There's been a last minute delay though because Mel and Sam wanted to avoid the cliche of Henri doing a photocall in a Rams shirt.  Decided to go for something different, however there were problems getting an Uncle Bulgaria suit, particularly one with a phallus.

They should try lost property, Savage probably left his behind.

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've been told today we are looking to make 1 more loan signing and that's us done, unless we sell anyone of course.

No idea if true, but It would put bed the Lansbury and Sako rumours.

I think that is a good thing. The market is difficult and and inflated in the January window (in most cases). So i'd rather us make a few smart loans than overpaying for players that may or may not improve us. 

1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Did they look behind Fridgy... I mean the fridge?

1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Have they tried looking on Wimbledon common "underground, overground Cockwombling Free"

Archived