DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RamsPolls said:

Since when were you ITK ;)?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Never have been lol. Saw Lansbury in Toni & Guy (Near Nandos at Derby) :ph34r:

I know a footballer that was playing champ football last year and he played against Warnock when he got loaned to Wigan and in the family area after the game he told him that Tim Sheerwood was taking over at the end of the season and that never happened so I don't believe anything that ex players coaches or what ever say about rumours

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Never have been lol. Saw Lansbury in Toni & Guy (Near Nandos at Derby) :ph34r:

He was having his hair done for the pictures :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, TopRam said:

I know a footballer that was playing champ football last year and he played against Warnock when he got loaned to Wigan and in the family area after the game he told him that Tim Sheerwood was taking over at the end of the season and that never happened so I don't believe anything that ex players coaches or what ever say about rumours

Say it isn't so. I am assured that Kenny Burns is an ex-player and people hang on his every word.

I'm sorry, let me read that again. Kenny Burns is an ex-player and people ought to be hung for believing every word.

46 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Can anybody explain ? I have not the first clue who Keith wyness is and what bearing the tweet has on whether Lansbury is staying , going to villa or coming to us

3 minutes ago, archied said:

Can anybody explain ? I have not the first clue who Keith wyness is and what bearing the tweet has on whether Lansbury is staying , going to villa or coming to us

KW is CEO at AV.

Aston Villa believe their offer for Nottingham Forest captain Henri Lansbury has been accepted, HITC Sport understands.

Villa came in for Lansbury last week after rivals Derby County saw a bid rejected for the 26-year-old.

Forest are set for a change of ownership in the coming week with American John Jay Moores set to take-over the club from Fawaz Al-Hasawi.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/11/aston-villa-set-to-land-henri-lansbury/?utm_medium=share service&utm_campaign=social media&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=HITCdeadlineday

Would really like us to bring him in, but just cant see it happening. There are far too many people on twitter reporting a move to Villa is all but a done deal and apart from rumours on here from individuals, there is nothing from any reporters suggesting a move to Derby is anywhere near for a while now, with even Steve Nicholson saying Villa are favourites.

I do hope we have a back up plan as we desperately need to add a player who scores goals from midfield as it is an area we are massively struggling. Ive been Bryson's biggest fan, but I dont think he is anywhere near what he used to be. Butterfield has become too negative in his play for me and while a good player no doubt, he is too similar to Hughes with neither getting in support or beyond the forwards enough. Johnson will come into contention for one of the 2 more attack minded midfield roles now De Sart has come in, but Id like to see somone better on the ball than him in this role.

Ive not see enough of Jackson Irvine, except highlights of his goals to have a fair judgement of him, however 8 goals so far is a great effort. Hourihane is widely mentioned on here, but very unrelaistic in my opinion. His next move will be to the Premier League.

Wondering if SDSR, Mackworth Ram have heard of any alternative mdifield players we may have on radar if we miss out on Lansbury?

Archived