Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Thanks mate. 

You hear things that at the time is truth. But the next day it's changed. Makes it impossible to share anything you hear. Because if it doesn't pan out. You've had it on here. 

Which is why I fully understand why he set up another account to post it from there. 

He set up the other accounts after he posted in his information in here, the jb12345 was his first account, in total by the end of yeaterday tried to set up 5 different accounts.

5 hours ago, rynny said:

He set up the other accounts after he posted in his information in here, the jb12345 was his first account, in total by the end of yeaterday tried to set up 5 different accounts.

Maybe he has a rare dissociative disorder in which two or more personalities with distinct memories and behaviour patterns apparently exist in one individual.  If that's the case it only seems fair that each of his multiple personalities gets it's own account.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

It's reported that Villa are offering him over 40 grand a week. If that is the going rate for Lansbury then I say we pull the plug now. As much as I would like us to sign him that is just plain stupid and a perfect illustration of why FFP in a league that has parachute payments is an utter farce.

Reported where?

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

The Hourihane to Villa link is the first bit of evidence that points towards Lansbury coming to Derby. A positive sign! 

Circumstantial at best.

"Derby were also understood to be willing to make a similar offer in wages, but the Reds remain less keen to do business with their arch-rivals – at least not with other options available."

"The paper also reports that there is interest in the midfielder from Watford and Celtic, but Villa are firmly in pole position and expect to get their man"

He's Villa bound. 

12 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

It's reported that Villa are offering him over 40 grand a week. If that is the going rate for Lansbury then I say we pull the plug now. As much as I would like us to sign him that is just plain stupid and a perfect illustration of why FFP in a league that has parachute payments is an utter farce.

Perfect illustration of why FFP and parachute payments in this league are a tool to ensure the top flight clubs will always get back through spending power.

19 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Definitely better without that.

Would cause a lot of unrest with our current players if he came in on that kind of wage. 

I hope Villa flop big style now, them and Birmingham after sacking Rowett! 

15 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Definitely better without that.

Would cause a lot of unrest with our current players if he came in on that kind of wage. 

I hope Villa flop big style now, them and Birmingham after sacking Rowett! 

Not to mention triggering clauses like "match the highest earner" or whatever. He ain't all that. Bye. 

I'd imagine Nugent, Bradley Johnson, Blackman and soon to be Highes will be on around the £40k mark. I remember Connor Sammon being our highest earner on £15k(ish). Our wage structure is ludicrous these days, our main top earners aren't even first choice in there chosen position (baring Hughes) what the hell are we doing?! 

18 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I'd imagine Nugent, Bradley Johnson, Blackman and soon to be Highes will be on around the £40k mark. I remember Connor Sammon being our highest earner on £15k(ish). Our wage structure is ludicrous these days, our main top earners aren't even first choice in there chosen position (baring Hughes) what the hell are we doing?! 

Doing what every club in football has ever done and make a coupl of mistakes at the top end of your budget and wage structure.

dont forget at one stage Chelsea's highest earners after splashing loads of abramovics cash were Adrian Mutu and Winston Bogarde......

21 minutes ago, KBB said:

Doing what every club in football has ever done and make a coupl of mistakes at the top end of your budget and wage structure.

dont forget at one stage Chelsea's highest earners after splashing loads of abramovics cash were Adrian Mutu and Winston Bogarde......

Be we'd already made these mistakes not so long ago, it took us a long time to fix, yet lessons don't seem to have been learnt. 

Archived