Darren Bent's Goal

robglosta

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Slightly annoyed he didn't get it right in the top corner, a better keeper might have saved that and the game would have ended 2-2. 

Also, nowhere near enough passion in his celebration. 

Shock often has a paralysing effect.

20 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Slightly annoyed he didn't get it right in the top corner, a better keeper might have saved that and the game would have ended 2-2. 

Also, nowhere near enough passion in his celebration. 

It was a very good goal. 

An equisite build up with him and Hughes but poor by Wolves to give the ball straight to Bent first off. 

It was only watching the highlights this morning I realised Bent won the ball played it to Hughes, ran in space, pointed to where he wanted the Ball and produced a finish that had it been Ibrahimovic, we would be seeing it on highlight reels for years.

Hughes, what a ball! That pass (amongst others yesterday), were the sort of passes u would expect to see a 30 million premier league footballer making, the England first team midfield could do with that sort of class.

27 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It was only watching the highlights this morning I realised Bent won the ball played it to Hughes, ran in space, pointed to where he wanted the Ball and produced a finish that had it been Ibrahimovic, we would be seeing it on highlight reels for years.

Hughes, what a ball! That pass (amongst others yesterday), were the sort of passes u would expect to see a 30 million premier league footballer making, the England first team midfield could do with that sort of class.

No, it was a bit too high and looping. I hope McClaren gets him in early for training so he'll do better next time.

Archived