Macca in the local...

minesahartington

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Typical, put a whole roof on but was only on work experience. Suprised they didn't make you head roofer on the Friday night ???

Ha ha.  I was the little work experience that was sat on top of the building throwing tiles into a skip all week...it was great fun though I have to say...I'm sure the careers teacher at school didn't think it was helping with my Geography A level though.! 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cannable said:

We only have six fit players remaining from 14/15. The argument that the players keeps failing and have weak mentalities has little weight behind it.

Indeed, but it's my opinion that it's some of those 6 that are the main problem and it spreads around the rest of the players 

16 hours ago, KBB said:

In this world of everyone owning a phone with a camera, for that to happen and there be no photographs to be splashed all over Twitter or offered to local journos (unless you have seen one) makes me question this very much.

also, why on earth would they meet down the pub? Where every man and his dog could potentially do as I mentioned above. Did Mac fancy a quick fiver in the gambler, pint of mild and a bag of scratchings?

sorry mate, but doubt this ever happened.

pop_out_cake_event_prop_hire_01.jpg

2 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Please let this be rumour and not fact.

Teams had got us really figured out after the "golden period" and we should not forget it! We had no plan B and plan A was obsolete.

They say never go back and generally that is right.

How come we kept winning up until we got hammered with injuries?

I think it's more important that we know how we play. That we figure us out. You can't have a different system every week. Clement soon figured this out and stuck to one. He came with grand plans of having the A-Z. 

No good team changes it's identity.

19 hours ago, KBB said:

In this world of everyone owning a phone with a camera, for that to happen and there be no photographs to be splashed all over Twitter or offered to local journos (unless you have seen one) makes me question this very much.

also, why on earth would they meet down the pub? Where every man and his dog could potentially do as I mentioned above. Did Mac fancy a quick fiver in the gambler, pint of mild and a bag of scratchings?

sorry mate, but doubt this ever happened.

38 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I bet Chrissie is frothing at the mouth at the prospect of playing back at Derby under Mac...I would imagine he is planning on punching the Fulham manager to the kidneys and defecating on his desk whilst mounting his wife wearing a 2014 Derby shirt in an effort to be dismissed from his loan as expediantly as possible

Or lead a players revolt to the owner saying they don't want to play under him:ph34r:

Archived