Macca in the local...

minesahartington

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Steve was in the white hart tonight apparently met with Sam.. what are the chances of a quiet return to help Chris and to gauge fan reaction ? Would he be welcome ? 

In this world of everyone owning a phone with a camera, for that to happen and there be no photographs to be splashed all over Twitter or offered to local journos (unless you have seen one) makes me question this very much.

also, why on earth would they meet down the pub? Where every man and his dog could potentially do as I mentioned above. Did Mac fancy a quick fiver in the gambler, pint of mild and a bag of scratchings?

sorry mate, but doubt this ever happened.

Just now, minesahartington said:

I was in there for half an hour and it was Steve. I didn't recognise who he was with. Not Sam whilst I was there. He did and may well still have a flat in duffield and Sam does live just outside the village. 

Photo?

We used to have Cloughie  (BC) drinking in the Mundy Arms, Mackworth, back in the 80's when I worked the bar. Never sober, but always very generous !

And as for SM drinking in the White Hart, then he has a great taste in pubs. Now let's get him back to Pride Park. He can drink in the Fan tent before the match and then take his seat in the Directors box....Or is this just wishful thinking?

I'd have him back yesterday. With his tail between his legs, of course. This is where he belongs and he knows it.    

How have you been keeping lads? Hope you're all well. Eh Will, have you been in the gym? How's the wife, Keezy? Thomas! How's your Dad? Bryso, Cyrus good to see you. Where's Chrissy?

He what? 

How much for?

Fook me! I only nipped up to Newcastle!!

Its ok, I can work with it. It's going to be nice to be able to use George Thorne for once

:o

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

How have you been keeping lads? Hope you're all well. Eh Will, have you been in the gym? How's the wife, Keezy? Thomas! How's your Dad? Bryso, Cyrus good to see you. Where's Chrissy?

He what? 

How much for?

Fook me! I only nipped up to Newcastle!!

Its ok, I can work with it. It's going to be nice to be able to use George Thorne for once

:o

Or....

A pint of bitter please.

£3.50 please.

Thanks

Cheers.

England were **** tonight 

I know.

Bye.

Archived