The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

Biography says:

Derby County’s top goalscorer for three successive seasons between 2013 and 2016, Chris Martin is considered one of the most unique and best strikers in the Sky Bet Championship.

So toddy and Ninos must be wrong

Yep, written by Martin myself.  

We'll just skirt over the 12 month flop at Fulham shall we.:ph34r:

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Less booing? Sounds positive, make it happen

I sit in the West stand and I can confirm that IF there was any booing no-one would be able to hear it

Please get your stereotypes right - We're the quiet stand

Just now, cheron85 said:

I sit in the West stand and I can confirm that IF there was any booing no-one would be able to hear it

Well you can't sing and boo at the same time ?

Just now, toddy said:

Yep, written by Martin myself.  

We'll just skirt over the 12 month flop at Fulham shall we.:ph34r:

Thanks for keeping the forum amused for the last few months. Once he's back, can you give us a hint as to what you'll do going forward from then? I can't wait.

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Thanks for keeping the forum amused for the last few months. Once he's back, can you give us a hint as to what you'll do going forward from then? I can't wait.

He's already started on getting rid of Ince because he can't play with wisdom!

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

You have to wait until July 1st.........

2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I was just going to say the booing will continue - there's still be plenty of fools in East Stand. That's all some of them come to Pride Park for.

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

I was just going to say the booing will continue - there's still be plenty of fools in East Stand. That's all some of them come to Pride Park for.

I go for the coffee - And to make myself feel better about the rest of my life :D

54 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Not sure which thread to correct you in so will copy and paste both

Window's already open mate - Hence making signings - It opened on the 9th June

Officially it opens July 1st.

9 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I would offer you any odds you want that he will be at training on the 28th regardless of when the transfer window opens.

I'll have a pound on 1,000,000/1 he won't, you never know, got to be in it to win it

19 hours ago, toddy said:

Officially it opens July 1st.

Nope

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/10862752/when-does-the-transfer-window-open

When does the transfer window open?

The 2017 summer transfer window opens on Friday, June 9 for English clubs.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/397434

With the 2016/17 Premier League finished, the summer transfer window is now open, with clubs able to announce deals that will, in the case of those from outside England, be ratified from 10 June, 2017.

So please do tell us what logic dictates to you that for some reason any team who wants Martin will obviously wait until July 1st - I mean - They COULD sign him any time they want now - But OBVIOUSLY they're going to wait until the 1st July - Because that makes sense

Archived