The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

You really are little angry ram aren't you.

As someone else said of course fans complain when they feel hard done to. How long has it taken you to realise that. :D

I will look out for your posts when it happens to us poppet. :whistle:

To  be fair here, i've watched this a few times now, and Martin was tripped, he just

made it obvious so that the ref didn't miss it.

That's what I'm going with...:whistle:

It reminded me a bit of that time we had a Salmon leaping at pride park.

On 6/10/2017 at 08:32, coneheadjohn said:

I'll be happy to see him throw himself to the floor and flap his arms about.

That will make me warm inside,knowing he's back.

I think you will be very happy with what you saw!!!!

Going by another thread I know you have a lot going on..so hope your positive foresight is just as accurate today! 

12 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I think you will be very happy with what you saw!!!!

Going by another thread I know you have a lot going on..so hope your positive foresight is just as accurate today! 

Classic Wardrobe mate!

And thanks,I've been up since 4.30 pacing about.I'll let you know...cheers.

5 hours ago, 86 points said:

99% of strikers in the modern game dive under minimal contact but somehow Chris Martin is the Devil incarnate for doing the same. Yep, makes perfect sense to me. :blink:

Haters gonna hate... and find any reason they can to carry on hating.

5 hours ago, 86 points said:

99% of strikers in the modern game dive under minimal contact but somehow Chris Martin is the Devil incarnate for doing the same. Yep, makes perfect sense to me. :blink:

New rules on diving next season. He will have to be careful

11 hours ago, DesertRam said:

To  be fair here, i've watched this a few times now, and Martin was tripped, he just

made it obvious so that the ref didn't miss it.

That's what I'm going with...:whistle:

It reminded me a bit of that time we had a Salmon leaping at pride park.

It definitely was a foul - In that you see it at full speed there is no way Martin could have avoided being taken down - And whilst it WAS a slip from Livermore he did take Martin out in the process

Slowed down it looks much worse from Martin

9 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I guess all the England fans complaining about Martin's 'dive' voiced the same complaints when Sherringham hit the deck just before Beckham picked out the top bin against Greece?

Or when Owen fell over Pochitinho's knee in 2002...

I laughed my head off when he won the free kick for Scot's 2nd, classic Martin.  If that was for us against Forest/Leeds/A.Nother, the stands would've been singing his name (well maybe not the West stand :ph34r:)

3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Or when Owen fell over Pochitinho's knee in 2002...

I laughed my head off when he won the free kick for Scot's 2nd, classic Martin.  If that was for us against Forest/Leeds/A.Nother, the stands would've been singing his name (well maybe not the West stand :ph34r:)

Exactly what I said in the pub - After I also laughed out loud

I also must add that I told the mate I was with (spurs fan) that when he did that for Derby half our fans complained - He genuinely didn't understand what I was talking about - Couldn't understand fans complaining when a forward wins a free kick 

39 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Exactly what I said in the pub - After I also laughed out loud

I also must add that I told the mate I was with (spurs fan) that when he did that for Derby half our fans complained - He genuinely didn't understand what I was talking about - Couldn't understand fans complaining when a forward wins a free kick 

We're made of sterner stuff in the Midlands, we don't tolerate gamesmanship like those Southern fairies!!!

59 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I guess all the England fans complaining about Martin's 'dive' voiced the same complaints when Sherringham hit the deck just before Beckham picked out the top bin against Greece?

Actually yes in some cases. 

Archived