A Drone?

Bris Vegas

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

I can understand why he would have one. CCTV wouldn't catch Nigel Pearson's training sessions all too well, especially as the ball spends most of its time some 30ft in the air.

Already done that joke, bore off!:p

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Me too. Love the idea of Mel sat in his luxury house, staring intently into a laptop with an xbox controller in his hands, trying to fly his little drone (called Air Force Mel) as close to the team as he can without hitting anyone in the head. It's the Derby way.

Perhaps the problem was that he hit Pearson in the head.

I have been reliably informed that most of Steve Bruce's chairmen have employed drones and many have hit Bruce in the face.

Just now, Rammeister said:

Perhaps the problem was that he hit Pearson in the head.

I have been reliably informed that most of Steve Bruce's chairmen have employed drones and many have hit Bruce in the face.

they weren't drones, they were stones.

10 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Don't really see why @Bris Vegas deserves the personal attacks, for bringing attention to a national newspaper story.

I second that, I would hope the people hurling abuse at Bris are under the age of 18 or they seriously need to grow up.

Thanks for sharing Bris, sounds a bit far fetched to me, but with the club at present nothing surprises me.

This thread is hilarious.

I wonder if Mel installed a loud speaker on to the drone, telling the players to do push-ups and squats everytime they disobeyed an order. Training Camp? More like Mel's Army Boot Camp.

Perhaps that's why Pearson was hired? Sergeant Pearson?

Archived