A Drone?

Bris Vegas

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least someone at the Club is still alive and has made a noise................ see DT

The Club is perplexed at this bizarre story..........

The fans are just perplexed................very..............and increasingly so.

I call B.S. on this thread!! Why then did Iñigo Idiakez get the sack? Was he standing on the side line trying to shoot Mels "Drone" down with a shotgun. Mel Morris as a fortune (reported) @ 500 Million, You just don"t get an idiot (As some are suggesting ) amassing this wealth !!

For those who haven't seen: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-perplexed-by-bizarre-claim-that-rams-owner-mel-morris-used-drone-to-spy-on-training/story-29770994-detail/story.html

Derby County say they are "perplexed" by a "bizarre" report that club owner Mel Morris used a drone to spy on Rams training sessions.

The Mirror claims that this contributed to a breakdown in the relationship between Morris and manager Nigel Pearson, who has been suspended by Derby pending an internal investigation.

"We are perplexed by this bizarre story," said a Rams spokesman.

"The only time a drone has ever been used at Moor Farm was during the summer when a marketing company was filming a promotional video."

Pearson was suspended only hours before Tuesday's game against Cardiff City.

This followed a heated disagreement between him and Morris in a meeting at the training ground on Monday.

The Derby Telegraph understands the "row" was over strategy and direction following the team's poor start to the season.

Each of the training pitches at Moor Farm are covered by fixed cameras that can record training and matches.

The cameras were installed during Paul Clement's time as head coach.

Not exactly surprised - seemed a bit too bizarre even for us. Now if they can just clear the air with the whole Radio Derby thing then we can get back to more normal conditions again.

17 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'm not all that in to technology, but can you watch through a CCTV camera at Derby while on a laptop in your own home miles away or on a trip to the US for instance?

Err, yes. CCTV is a network technology and consequently any recordings can be streamed to any network attached device if desired. Generally it is not but that doesn't mesan it can't be.

I'm disappointed it's turned out to be false.

I had an image of a warning Claxon sounding, before the centre circle parted and Thundermel 1 blasted into the sky, ready to save the team from disaster.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

4 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Agreed that's why I said the truth often  lies somewhere in between 

It was the Mirror.

I've highlighted the relevant words.

Archived