A Drone?

Bris Vegas

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nigel Pearson's relationship with Derby owner Mel Morris hit rock bottom when the multi-millionaire began using drones to spy on training sessions.

Pearson is set to be sacked as the Rams’ manager after a huge row with Morris following a run of just one win in 11 games after taking over at Pride Park in the summer.

It is believed that the former Leicester boss became disillusioned with life at the club when Morris started using drones to keep tabs on his training methods.

The Candy Crush tycoon, who is worth £500million employed the technology so that he could watch Pearson putting his first-team squad through their paces from anywhere in the world.

And the Rams boss felt it was an invasion of his privacy.

Asked about the spying missions, Micky Walsh, Pearson’s agent, said: “Nigel’s suspension is in the hands of his lawyers and we’re also speaking to the LMA.”

Derby officials declined to comment.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nigel-pearson-derby-county-drome-8958911

There's no source for this. When this happens in Transfer Talk isn't it usually the policy to lock the thread? Perhaps hand out bans to the troublemakers? Given that this forum has been threatened with legal action (but he does it very politely you see so it's not irrational) over libellous comments, I give this thread about 2 more minutes.

Listen, I'm something of a Mel critic, but even I smell ***** here.

Just now, Tombo said:

There's no source for this. When this happens in Transfer Talk isn't it usually the policy to lock the thread? Perhaps hand out bans to the troublemakers? Given that this forum has been threatened with legal action (but he does it very politely you see so it's not irrational) over libellous comments, I give this thread about 2 more minutes.

Listen, I'm something of a Mel critic, but even I smell ***** here.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nigel-pearson-derby-county-drome-8958911

I forgot to add it, apologies!

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'm not all that in to technology, but can you watch through a CCTV camera at Derby while on a laptop in your own home miles away or on a trip to the US for instance?

Yes. This technology exists.

I refer you to Boycie's remark.

Bore off. And then bore off again.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

I'm not all that in to technology, but can you watch through a CCTV camera at Derby while on a laptop in your own home miles away or on a trip to the US for instance?

Nooooo

bit like I can't access my own cctv system at home while away on holiday.

wum off.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Yes. I worked for a company that had a power mad owner and he had access to the cameras our supervisor would receive a text asking why the lads were stood round not working, no joke. 

Archived