A Drone?

Bris Vegas

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rammeister said:

There's a small part of me that is desperate for this to be true.

?

⚽️     ?

Me too. I either want derby to sort all the internal issues out, stabilise & progress - or go super weird, entertaining laughing stock, massive implosion weird.

3 minutes ago, Tombo said:

There's no source for this. When this happens in Transfer Talk isn't it usually the policy to lock the thread? Perhaps hand out bans to the troublemakers? Given that this forum has been threatened with legal action (but he does it very politely you see so it's not irrational) over libellous comments, I give this thread about 2 more minutes.

Listen, I'm something of a Mel critic, but even I smell ***** here.

Hey, I hide the thread.

but then felt like I had to argue how pethetic it was. Typical from someone who loves it when things are going wrong.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Bore off

No. At least I'm not the one said I'm not posting for rest of the season then still posting LOL. 

P.S bore off. 

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

This sounds totally bat guano, so utterly off the wall that I almost want it to be true, just for the WTF factor! 

But then, I also really dont want it to be true, because this seems totally beyond reasonable oversight from the powers above you. 

I can believe this, well, the bit about Mel trying out new technology. But not the bit about them arguing about it.

Mel made it quite clear he's into new methods, he did talk about making lots of training videos which would be shown to younger players to show them, and whilst he never mentioned drones themselves, he did mention cameras and technology to get it.

There not your avaerage cctv cams they are in place to record sessions for analysis. Sure it was that Nat Jackson who did a video interview Clement was showing her, they have an analysis team at Moor Farm who review the training videos. 

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

I hope it's true

Me too. Love the idea of Mel sat in his luxury house, staring intently into a laptop with an xbox controller in his hands, trying to fly his little drone (called Air Force Mel) as close to the team as he can without hitting anyone in the head. It's the Derby way.

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Me too. Love the idea of Mel sat in his luxury house, staring intently into a laptop with an xbox controller in his hands, trying to fly his little drone (called Air Force Mel) as close to the team as he can without hitting anyone in the head. It's the Derby way.

I can understand why he would have one. CCTV wouldn't catch Nigel Pearson's training sessions all too well, especially as the ball spends most of its time some 30ft in the air.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Does this explain Olsson's concussion?  What he hit by a drone?

Archived