Return of the Mac

toddy

20 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Except he specifically created a story... Out of basically nothing...

And if the above were true then the below wouldn't be:

That isn't him reporting the story... That's him trying to stir back up the story he created in the first place to try and get himself extra exposure... That is literally him trying to be the story...

Hope Radio Derby give him the graveyard shift

You misunderstand me. I'm saying he should not be the story. I'm agreeing with you.

Having said that, there is A story to discuss with it, pertaining to the fact that OBs comments about McClaren since might make things awkward.

He's not made himself the story, everyone else has. The worst Owen has done is take the whole situation personally. McClaren never made it personal...

Well not as far as I know! :ph34r:

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Mel for picking up the phone, thank you Steve for not hanging up.  i am so deliriously happy that i can hardly contain myself.  The weatherman says it's an awful day outside but all i see is sunshine.  Happy days.

To be honest its not the Newcastle head turning in its self , everyone has a right to go for a Career move , its the fact that

1. He will be continually baited in the press about any Job hes linked within the future because he 'cracked before'
  2. And this really worries me , He has demonstrated both at Derby (and based on the fact failed at Newcastle , etc) that he finds creating a Plan B difficult , if his favored tactic doesn't work he has no solution whether its your Key players being injured or the opposition finding you out

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think we all had the same sort of thoughts.

I remember after the Reading game, a group of us fans were away on a stag do, the things we were saying about him, if he had walked in the pub we were in we would have linched him and shaved off his daft tuft of hair!

Hatred is a strong word, but we were livid.

If he can turn us around, I'll forgive him, slightly.

I considered bringing back up the old thread where many of us took pleasure in watching him fail at Newcastle but I haven't for two reasons. 

1) I'm embarrassed by what I said

2) Macs more likely to see it if he gets the job!

Not proud.

24 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes maybe it is - how do you know the truth of it? All we can believe is what we see on the pitch and know that football is a funny old game!

That it is!.

The truth!  if what are you refering to is that they did not trust him with the investment? If so Sam Rush said that himself in a Q&A .  If your refering to they trust him now then no, i dont know I am just guessing.

7 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Yep unfinished business. Boy at times we played some great football and brought in great loans. 

What about McClarens record at NUFC? Couple that with the results during the Rams melt down the back end of the previous season and the statistics are grim to say the least.

Archived