Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 12:03, Animal is a Ram said:

He's not calling you pathetic. Just your track record.

Pedantic semantics.

Means the same thing.

It's the deliberate inference that causes offence, as you well know.

Like calling someone "big nose" is the same as calling them ugly.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Pedantic semantics.

Means the same thing.

Without launching into one of our lengthy debates I think that's inaccurate

The comment was about his ITK record rather than him as a person... If you're particularly precious about you status as proving that you're an amazing ITK source then I guess you might find it offensive... (not YOU Robbie... The impersonal 'you')

Basically he was saying "your posts are rubbish"... I don't think that's a personal attack...

18 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Pedantic semantics.

Means the same thing.

I have a big nose, does that mean I am ugly by default? (I did really well getting married if so)

I find this offensive.

44 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

As I don't have a big nose and am not married I find your post offensive

Instead you're a good looking, millionaire bachelor who has advanced tech used for fighting crime. I'm sorry I caused you offence buddy

Just now, r4derby said:

Instead you're a good looking, millionaire bachelor who has advanced tech used for fighting crime. I'm sorry I caused you offence buddy

Thanks man... It's fine anyway... I took out my ire on some criminals who had been pilfering really nice trainers from some poor kid in Derby... I think he had his own business too...

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

Without launching into one of our lengthy debates I think that's inaccurate

The comment was about his ITK record rather than him as a person... If you're particularly precious about you status as proving that you're an amazing ITK source then I guess you might find it offensive... (not YOU Robbie... The impersonal 'you')

Basically he was saying "your posts are rubbish"... I don't think that's a personal attack...

Yes it still is.

So let's move on.

Cheers Ch85.

UTR.

Wefnesday were playing out of their skin last season

wigan got to a plsyoff semi, missed out & went down the following season. Weds wont go down but they'll get found out and wont be as high up the league this season 

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

wigan got to a plsyoff semi, missed out & went down the following season. Weds wont go down but they'll get found out and wont be as high up the league this season 

I think a bit like us in our second season under schteve it'll be a lot harder for them as they are now marked as a top team.

18 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think a bit like us in our second season under schteve it'll be a lot harder for them as they are now marked as a top team.

That's a part of why I rated that team so highly and feel as though that had we been promoted we would have benefited immensely from that second season. 

We adapted to second season syndrome and we were still right up there for most of the season.

39 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Said this before season started like us, Brighton and Wigan in the past

• 2 months later...

Archived