Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

Just now, McRamFan said:

So explain why he did not play on Saturday?

Why withdraw his services?

Played your lot for mugs, and would bot wish him here.

If any Derby player did that I would expect Mel to put him on the next bus out of town. Yes any including Hughes.

I can't explain and neither can you it's all guess work. 

Obvious one is money. But it's not my understating that was the case. But it's all heresay. 

Either way we move on. 

Wont be easy for FF that's for sure 

be interesting to see if he in the squad Tuesday night. 

Our press conference is about to start so may get some answers there

but i doubt it. Carlos don't give much away               

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Theowl said:

Both he and his agent have said it's swfc he wants to play for

he wouldn't have gone to Derby/Newcastle any way. 

We wouldn't have allowed it. 

Wpuld have been Pl or sit on the reserves 

maybe, just a maybe here, what if the supposedly interested clubs have had a serious rethink after his actions on Saturday and decided to swerve someone of such questionable character? ergo leaving him no other alternative to Sheff Weds.

32 minutes ago, Theowl said:

No body knows if it was about money.  I have heard it wasn't anything to do with it. Either way we no nothing and neither do you. 

Point is he as come to his senses 

#onourway

Wendies back down to Forestieri wage demands....Mugs! :whistle:

24 minutes ago, Theowl said:

Both he and his agent have said it's swfc he wants to play for

he wouldn't have gone to Derby/Newcastle any way. 

We wouldn't have allowed it. 

Wpuld have been Pl or sit on the reserves 

How will you feel about his big sulk if, at the end of the season, the 2 points you dropped at the weekend prove to be the difference between making the playoffs and not?

Who is it at Derby who identifies these targets and suggests them as credible signings?

All we have done is unsettle a player for a rival causing bad blood between both clubs and sets of fans and have ended up looking like mugs with egg on our face.  

I didn't speak to many fans who thought this was a possible transfer.

I just hope Nixon was right when he said there was really another target instead of FF.

5 minutes ago, Theowl said:

I can't explain and neither can you it's all guess work. 

Obvious one is money. But it's not my understating that was the case. But it's all heresay. 

Either way we move on. 

Wont be easy for FF that's for sure 

be interesting to see if he in the squad Tuesday night. 

Our press conference is about to start so may get some answers there

but i doubt it. Carlos don't give much away               

Out of curiosity what was the case?

I think it is obvious that he has been told that he will not be sold, Wednesday don't need to sell him, especially to a rival, so his options were either eat humble pie and put an apology out or rot in the reserves.

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Hands up who has ever gone on another club's forum when they've tried to sign one of our players?

No, me neither, sad ain't it.

Gone on other clubs forums to find out more information about youth players we're looking to sign, and pre/post game to give some Derby-sided insight.

A bit sad to feel the need to interject when people are discussing how a player would fit into their squad/system when the link has been made. Literally the purpose of the forum and it seemed to wind up the Wednesday fans no end (that's right, I'm now taking the few idiots who came on here and assuming every Wednesday fan is the same, deal with it :D ).

I say bang in another bid. £7.5m. Its what clubs do if they want to buy, they put in bids Worth it just to see the contortions it causes the Wendies who since their flash in the pan last year are fast becoming the most arrogant set of supporters (and there are about a million of them at least) in the championship.

Wouldn't surprise me in any way if FF left in this transfer window. All this public bullshit is just PR spin, appease the fans, make sure he's not seen handing in a transfer request as he'd lost any compensation money from Wednesday if he's sold, it's all rubbish. 

It as perfectly clear he refused to play and he didn't have the manager's permission. There might be a way back for him at Wednesday, but there will be good odds he is elsewhere come Sept. Wednesday don't have to sell, but they might well want to now as this bloke might well be seen to be more trouble than he's worth and they'd be setting a very bad example if they caved in and gave him a rise.

Yep, there's something very much amiss and the 'facts' don't check out.

Forestieri says he missed the game due to 'personal' reasons. If that was true his manager would have had his back.

There was also that tweet from his manager effectively saying he had no loyalty.

If he really has been content to stay he would have been much better off shutting up and letting his manager deal with it.

His message will appease the more stupid Wednesday fans but most will know it's fibs. He's a liar.

I think it's all very mysterious... And would love to know what happened... However there are some things we DO know...

FF didn't play on Saturday when he was expected to do so mid-week

CC made some thinly-veiled digs at 'someone'... Fairly clear it was at FF...

FF now all sunshine and light about SW

Now we don't know any of the motivations behind what happened but I think we can assume there is no love lost between the manager and player at this point... And no apology or reconciliation on either side...

ok enough now , us and the wendies have got in a right state over a player who may or may not be happy , may or may not be coming to us or Newcastle , personally i hope he stays where he is  and the money so called earmarked for him is put to more use by signing players we actually need , ie a winger or two and somebody to play the Thorne role in midfield , we dont need a player who holds us over a barrel when things arent going his way , not that Big Sam would let him

Archived