Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sheffield Wednesday forward Fernando Forestieri has signed a new contract to keep him with the club until 2020.

The Italian, 26, has scored 21 goals in 61 appearances since joining the Owls from Watford in the summer of 2015.

His previous deal was due to run out in 2019 and he was linked with a move away last summer after winning the club's player of the year award. 

Can we close this thread now? :)

4 hours ago, CumbriaRam said:

Sheffield Wednesday forward Fernando Forestieri has signed a new contract to keep him with the club until 2020.

The Italian, 26, has scored 21 goals in 61 appearances since joining the Owls from Watford in the summer of 2015.

His previous deal was due to run out in 2019 and he was linked with a move away last summer after winning the club's player of the year award. 

If we keep closing these types of threads we'll have no way of maintaining our facade of delusion.

4 hours ago, CumbriaRam said:

His previous deal was due to run out in 2019 and he was linked with a move away last summer after winning the club's player of the year award. 

Haha does this mean they're going to have to give him a new contract every transfer window?!?!?

• 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

I know it's probably bs but I'm bored. Saw on twitter that we've apparently "re-ignited" our interest in fernando forestieri 

Wendies blamed us for his penalty miss.

Told me,he missed it because he's moving to Derby?

Rumours all over,I'm not having it though...strange!

10 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

I know it's probably bs but I'm bored. Saw on twitter that we've apparently "re-ignited" our interest in fernando forestieri 

I hope that this is just another load of Twitter garbage

Archived