Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

I know it's probably bs but I'm bored. Saw on twitter that we've apparently "re-ignited" our interest in fernando forestieri 

Link? Anything can be bs these days. :lol:

10 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Yes,I walked into work Thursday to a mix of happy (blades) and suicidal(Owls) fans,and all the talk was of FF moving to Derby,I was a bit taken a back TBH.

I'm kinda torn between whether I want him or not. Is he a striker? If so Gary Rowett did say he was after a "different kind of striker"?

6 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Link? Anything can be bs these days. :lol:

Have a guess which twitter account :D

6 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

I'm kinda torn between whether I want him or not. Is he a striker? If so Gary Rowett did say he was after a "different kind of striker"?

No...he's gone to **** since getting a fat contract...avoid.

18 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Oh god that account is bloody awful and I'm glad I blocked them. :lol:

PistoldPete2
3 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

A team containing Anya, Vydra & Forestieri would never ever get promoted,  not in a million years, I'd stake my cat on it.

If I had a cat.

amazing to think they did at watford... vydra and anya struggling to get in the rams team. No troy deeney but we do have martin nugent ince and bent. Plus russell who i think rowett woudl prefer to forestieri on the left as hes more of a rowett player.

6 hours ago, Topram said:

Can't see this, pretty clear that Rowett wants his own signings and not want what we've been linked too

Don't think GR is so obtuse he'd not buy a player because somebody at the club suggested it first! Think he might not because said player is mercenary turncoat though. 

12 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

amazing to think they did at watford... vydra and anya struggling to get in the rams team. No troy deeney but we do have martin nugent ince and bent. Plus russell who i think rowett woudl prefer to forestieri on the left as hes more of a rowett player.

I may be wrong but I think Anya and Forestieri were mainly substitutes for Watford at that time

Need to stay well clear of FF... He showed last year that when things don't go his way, he'll sit on the side lines and sulk. His agent is clearly a poor adviser. He has had an average season with Sheff Wednesday. Wouldn't fit in this team as it stands. If we could get him for less than £5m then he's worth a risk. But it would take around £10m for him to leave to a championship rival. 

--------------- MARTIN ---------------

FF ---------- Vydra ---------- Ince

That would be a tasty front line however...

3 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Need to stay well clear of FF... He showed last year that when things don't go his way, he'll sit on the side lines and sulk. His agent is clearly a poor adviser. He has had an average season with Sheff Wednesday. Wouldn't fit in this team as it stands. If we could get him for less than £5m then he's worth a risk. But it would take around £10m for him to leave to a championship rival. 

--------------- MARTIN ---------------

FF ---------- Vydra ---------- Ince

That would be a tasty front line however...

f5123afb2801c29b6b4f6830501ef10b.jpg

@Heisenberg - It was a ever so slight contradiction :ph34r: He is clearly not a team player from the evidence of last years antics. His most effective position was playing in behind the striker in the 14/15 season. When he's put out wide this year he's had a good impact but no where near the amount as the season before. However I'd love him on our LW...

Archived