Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

14 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

@Heisenberg - It was a ever so slight contradiction :ph34r: He is clearly not a team player from the evidence of last years antics. His most effective position was playing in behind the striker in the 14/15 season. When he's put out wide this year he's had a good impact but no where near the amount as the season before. However I'd love him on our LW...

You've done it again?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Need to stay well clear of FF...

That would be a tasty front line however...

15 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

When he's put out wide this year he's had a good impact but no where near the amount as the season before.

However I'd love him on our LW...

Are you alright, @RamsPolls ?

47 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Judging by the latest meltdown after the playoff failure from the Wendies they wouldn't be that bothered if he left now.

I also don't think they'd get anywhere near the £7mil off us that was touted last year.

46 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Can' see Rowett wanting any part of this mercenary. Guy went on strike, do not want him here.

34 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

So did Martin in fairness but most of the forum seem happy to have him back (myself included to be fair).

Depends on how you look at it. 

a) Did he go on strike to force through a move to us? If so then I would be more than happy to have him here.

b) Did he go on strike to get a new contract with more money? If so then I wouldn't want him here.

Obviously we'll never know the real reason but if he wanted to come here then let him do what he likes to force it through. 

Archived