Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

16 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

who would you drop?

This is true. Another question would be, can he play in a 4-3-3. He was sold by Watford for the fact he couldn't adapt to their team and step up to the prem. 

Could possibly drop Russell and place him there. Even though Anya would probably be annoyed with that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Pretty sure FF didn't sign that contract that he was supposed to in summer...

Could we return to Wednesday with another bid? 

I rather not.. So glad we didn't signed him. 

He's had a pretty poor season seen a lot of Wednesday fans not happy with him, personally think he wanted to come in the summer and didn't get his move 

14 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Pretty sure FF didn't sign that contract that he was supposed to in summer...

Could we return to Wednesday with another bid? 

Why?

he was wednesday's worst player when we played them

I think he has spit his dummy out of the pram since he didn’t get his move. Not the same player this season I think he’s pushing for a move for himself by not playing so well.

Usually you hear a lot about him and his performances not heard much this season. For some reason I’m not sure if my Father could take another player who’s like Ince and doesn’t pass all the time.. He’d have a heart attack!

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The Wednesday fans on their forum are spitting their dummies out about everything at the minute. 

It's funny though lol. 

It would appear that Wendies haven't entirely forgiven and forgotten after the refusal incident at the start of the season.

Went unnoticed while they were doing well, but a poor run of results have brought it back to light. 

We've seen it enough times here, especially at the start of the season - X isn't good enough, why is Kevin Phillips here etc etc.

I see a bit of the Wendies living in Sheffield.

FF is out of sorts but so are some of the others.

Someone else suggested he would replace JR and yes thats where he seems to play.

Would be him on the left,Ince right and whoever through the middle?

The wendies forum is in meltdown at the minute?

15 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Someone else suggested he would replace JR and yes thats where he seems to play.

They're moaning about little things at the moment.

It appears Hooper is their Chris Martin. -5 reputation says it all

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/246947-gary-hooper-christmas/

On 11/8/2016 at 14:11, coneheadjohn said:

I was working in Sheffield on Tuesday in Malin Bridge then Neepsend NOT a million miles away from Hillsborough .Talking to some Wednesday- ites and there view was FF has changed since Stephen Fletcher came in on BIG money .

He used to be first over to fans at full time but that stopped and on some occasions has been sent back to the fans by Carlos Carvalhal,and his whole demeanour has changed lately .

5 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

I was working in Sheffield on Tuesday in Malin Bridge then Neepsend NOT a million miles away from Hillsborough .Talking to some Wednesday- ites and there view was FF has changed since Stephen Fletcher came in on BIG money .

He used to be first over to fans at full time but that stopped and on some occasions has been sent back to the fans by Carlos Carvalhal,and his whole demeanour has changed lately .

That's definitely the case,as much as I think he's a great player who would fit in we don't need that atitude.

Archived