Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/11/2016 at 14:17, England Ram said:

Shame as I think a fluid front 3 of Vydra, Ince & Forsetieri would work very well together. 

Wasn Vydra anya and Forestieri part of Watfords  front four  in their promotion year?

10 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Maybe I'm reading into things waaaay too much, but I've had a sneaking suspicion Derby might be back in for him since the end of the SWFC game. He was hugging Derby players, and had a smiley chat and a hug with SMC at the end of the game. Odd body language from a player who wasn't communicating with his team at all, and even took a bollocking off Barry Bannan in the second-half for not tracking back.

Seemed to me like a player who wants out, and reckons Derby might be an option. 

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

Think we can find better, don't want mardie players here.

We don't need anymore attacking players we got enough. RB is what we really need to look at. 

• 1 month later...

Not surprising that he wants to move this window if he came close to something last window.

Wonder who with though. I thought Pearson wanted him to play behind the main striker whether in 4231 or his 4411. 

What would Mac want him for, good player that he is

12 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Refused to travel again is the rumour. Wendies in meltdown 

It all started from some Wendy tweeting that he had pulled into a 'service station at Derby and Forestieri was there' - cue meltdown.

The message is as short on facts as Derby is short of motorway service stations. The last I knew on the subject, there was one at Trowell and one at Castle Donington, but not one at Derby. And why would a Wendy fan be travelling to Preston via Derby?

Just now, eddie said:

It all started from some Wendy tweeting that he had pulled into a 'service station at Derby and Forestieri was there' - cue meltdown.

The message is as short on facts as Derby is short of motorway service stations. The last I knew on the subject, there was one at Trowell and one at Castle Donington, but not one at Derby. And why would a Wendy fan be travelling to Preston via Derby?

True :lol:

Archived