Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

6 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

96E3BB64-4E6E-4BBD-921F-03202440B40B.thumb.jpeg.6bc9f2de7c3879b27fa0e8f000649ac6.jpeg

At Lichfield Trent Valley station, waiting for the London train so I can get the Eurostar.

First stop is Tamworth, which I hope is a little quieter than the last time I was there (Wembley).

You're not very good at this are you?! You have to put a photo of your bare knee, which then looks like a bald head, and with hardly any distinctive features from the place where you are say "anyone know where I am now?" Putting your shoes and stating where you are spoils all the fun.

6 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

96E3BB64-4E6E-4BBD-921F-03202440B40B.thumb.jpeg.6bc9f2de7c3879b27fa0e8f000649ac6.jpeg

At Lichfield Trent Valley station, waiting for the London train so I can get the Eurostar.

First stop is Tamworth, which I hope is a little quieter than the last time I was there (Wembley).

I wish I’d of kept my old school gym pumps too, they were well comfy bruv.

7 minutes ago, richinspain said:

You're not very good at this are you?! You have to put a photo of your bare knee, which then looks like a bald head, and with hardly any distinctive features from the place where you are say "anyone know where I am now?" Putting your shoes and stating where you are spoils all the fun.

There are enough bald people on this forum without making fake ones. Also, my hairless legs are an embarrassment.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

42 minutes ago, David said:

I would rather have a bald head than bald legs.

At least they're only on show when I've pulled, rather than repelling most women in sight. 

For this argument, I'm choosing to ignore the fact that I've worn shorts for about 3 months in a row.

1 hour ago, froggg said:

Mostar Croatia?

21 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Wot he said.

Yup, Mostar. Lived up to all my expectations. Would strongly recommend visiting for the day if ever close to the Bosnian border ?