Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

It must be a good 5 years now since I made the life changing decision to start wearing woman's nightwear instead of men's. I highly recommend you all make this change. The materials are lighter than air, the range of patterns and colours is wonderful and don't get me started on lace. 

Interestingly, nobody judges me. These lovely skin tight bottoms were part of a set bought for me by Mrs Parsnip and this silky leopard skin number was bought for me by Mrs Parsnip's mum.

Screenshot_20190525-232003_Gallery.thumb.jpg.f1806ddc1772148611b71aaf005fa683.jpg

It's been a grueling, but exciting week.  Paid a deposit on this 85 square meter property in Costa Blanca South Cabo Roig Spain, but we don't have the keys yet because the real estate company is dragging it's feet, as is the norm in Spain as i have come to accept.  So we have been clearing the front part and fixing what needs fixing, but that job is only half done.  An Irish man has rented the place for the past 8 years.  He never fixed anything, apparently spent most of his time in a chair smoking and drinking, so all plastic materials need removing inside and there is some light repair work needed as well as complete refurnishing.  Am not counting any chickens yet until signature is completed but we are not worried as we have a human tornado for a lawyer, probably the best in the business in that area.  i will return to Spain hopefully within two weeks to complete repairs, furnish and install appliances and then we have a couple waiting to rent it from us for a year.  We need to do that as we are extending ourselves financially a bit.  After that, it will be completely paid for.  We got it at a very good price indeed.  Great community, good neighbors and fantastically situated within walking distance to beach and everything of interest.  We are so tired, but very happy.  What shall we call it?  i like Casa Jenn as that is my wife's name, but my good friend suggests Lion's Den because of the gate figures.  Without his help and his gracious wife we would never have been able to pull this off.  Wonderful friends and only a few doors down the lane.

029b.jpg

4 minutes ago, ramit said:

It's been a grueling, but exciting week.  Paid a deposit on this 85 square meter property in Costa Blanca South Cabo Roig Spain, but we don't have the keys yet because the real estate company is dragging it's feet, as is the norm in Spain as i have come to accept.  So we have been clearing the front part and fixing what needs fixing, but that job is only half done.  An Irish man has rented the place for the past 8 years.  He never fixed anything, apparently spent most of his time in a chair smoking and drinking, so all plastic materials need removing inside and there is some light repair work needed as well as complete refurnishing.  Am not counting any chickens yet until signature is completed but we are not worried as we have a human tornado for a lawyer, probably the best in the business in that area.  i will return to Spain hopefully within two weeks to complete repairs, furnish and install appliances and then we have a couple waiting to rent it from us for a year.  We need to do that as we are extending ourselves financially a bit.  After that, it will be completely paid for.  We got it at a very good price indeed.  Great community, good neighbors and fantastically situated within walking distance to beach and everything of interest.  We are so tired, but very happy.  What shall we call it?  i like Casa Jenn as that is my wife's name, but my good friend suggests Lion's Den because of the gate figures.  Without his help and his gracious wife we would never have been able to pull this off.  Wonderful friends and only a few doors down the lane.

029b.jpg

Casa Carneros?

1 minute ago, sage said:

Casa Carneros?

That has a nice ring to it, but the lions would need replacing then and i kind of like em.  Will pass the idea to Jenn of replacing the lions with Rams when she is in a good mood