16/17 Home Kt Released

OohMartWright

16/17 Home Kit  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it - I'm sure I'll end up with one for me and one for my lad.  I'm a fan of a collared shirt.  IPro coordinates on the neck seems a bit poncey mind...

It looks a bit slim fit though - hope it's not like the Kappa ones.  I've still got the black Kappa shirt but haven't been able to wear it for years!  It's still in my drawer as motivation to get fit.

Hmm, not my favourite we've had but not the worst either. I like the black trim down the sides but wish they hadn't extended it over the and around the shoulders. Love the button up collar.

5 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

13346497_1239108799435751_3913580132927953960_n.jpg

This picture makes it look like the whole sleeves are black, like the old Auto Windscreens shirts of the early 90's. Would look much better if they had done that.....and we still had Marco Gabbiadini in his prime.

5 minutes ago, MK said:

This picture makes it look like the whole sleeves are black, like the old Auto Windscreens shirts of the early 90's. Would look much better if they had done that.....and we still had Marco Gabbiadini in his prime.

image.jpeg

I quite like it tbh, think people are judging it more critically because our last kit was so damn good. It's not even in our top 10 worst home kits.

Archived