16/17 Home Kt Released

OohMartWright

16/17 Home Kit  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dreadful.

Why couldnt they just have made it a plain white shirt without those black stripes? All they needed to do was just stick this collar on last years shirt and it would have been a 10/10 kit. With those black stripes I give it a 2/10. 

I still don't know why the fans can't get presented with 3 options for the home kit and we vote on them? Like, give the season ticket holders a vote (to stop F*rest fans coming on and voting for the worst of the 3) and then you have a kit that the majority want.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Isn't the whole point of the logo TO stand out, as in advertising, why would they want it to blend in? 

Its a logo, get over it, if you don't like it don't buy it.

Yes I agree with you that the sponsor logo should be easily recognisable to allow for maximum exposure, but, the current Just Eat logo just doesn't do it for me.

The first Just Eat logo in the stencil letters without the background was a lot better. The mid 90's kits by Puma were great because each component complemented each other so well. The EDS, Auto Windscreens, Bombardier logos suited the shirts that they were on, it was like the shirts were designed with the sponsor in mind, not just slapping the sponsor on afterwards blindly.

Archived