16/17 Home Kt Released

OohMartWright

16/17 Home Kit  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club are in a lose/lose situation, if they made copies of previous kits that were good we'd all complain it's not original, yet when they throw any new ideas out they get slated. I reckon they should make all the players wear white Polo's with no design etc just the logo and their name in felt tip on the back 

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

The thing that's annoying me most is what's that dark grey shape behind them supposed to be? Is that the Derbyshire boundaries, or something?

image.jpeg

Yes, it's Derbyshire. It looks slightly off though because it appears to have been rotated about 15° clockwise.

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Yeah

4 minutes ago, Anon said:

Yes, it's Derbyshire. It looks slightly off though because it appears to have been rotated about 15° clockwise.

Fair enough.

I'm taking that as a subliminal message to try and stress the divide between Derby and Burton, readying us all for the start of the greatest East Midlands rivalry of the 21st century. 

3 minutes ago, Ninos said:

That's a gorgeous kit. 

I agree, I'd rather have the one with solid black arms. Also, when does the sponsorship with Just Eat run out? Or will they ever decide to change the logo from red to black? If The Derbyshire could change their logo to fit in with the shirt, going from blue to black, then surely Just Eat can.

I haven't got a problem with the colour red, my car is red, it's just that the logo sticks out like a sore thumb. I fully understand that the sponsor pays to show off their brand, I just don't think Just Eat have done it correctly. Other teams have sponsors that go well with the shirt, I'd pay more positive attention to a sponsor that looks nice on a shirt than one that looks down right ugly.

Archived