Buxton

TroyDyer

20 minutes ago, SIWY said:

Loved it when after the game he was patting the Ram badge on his chest.

Jake Buxton personifies everything I love about this club. I'd love to see him play him feature more between now and the end of the season. 

This will propably happen as it was Shackell's groin which forced him off.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love his attitude, need more players like him....but would have been interesting to see the reaction if Mills have scored when he totally lost him.

Johnson was awful...so disappointing.

PS don't want to be harsh but OMG just watched Keogh's post match interview. Possibly the most toe-curling interview I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

Love his attitude, need more players like him....but would have been interesting to see the reaction if Mills have scored when he totally lost him.

Johnson was awful...so disappointing.

PS don't want to be harsh but OMG just watched Keogh's post match interview. Possibly the most toe-curling interview I've ever seen.

Like you say...uhh at the end of the day.

It's just Keogh, he will never be an orator, but with his bulging eyes, enthusiasm and his over animated what, what whats? at refs i find it more cute than embarrassing.

1 minute ago, ramit said:

but with his bulging eyes, enthusiasm and his over animated what, what whats?

I kind of like how he seems like he's about to blow a gasket and go completely nutty......until, unfortunately, sometimes he does and it costs us.....

he'll never make a great speech though "yeah, like you say, the breach, urm, i think if we, yeah, keep doing it what we is doing, like you say, there's a few of us, like you say, we're happy to be here".

Not for me, the bloke is all heart but is far too slow and lacks real ability  and just hangs on to everybody.

He was too slow last season and after todays showing shouldn't be in the team. A bit of a liability in the making at set pieces etc........ A very good guy to have in the coaching team etc - but not the first team.

8 minutes ago, toddy said:

Not for me, the bloke is all heart but is far too slow and lacks real ability  and just hangs on to everybody.

He was too slow last season and after todays showing shouldn't be in the team. A bit of a liability in the making at set pieces etc........ A very good guy to have in the coaching team etc - but not the first team.

Hi Jason

I love his attitude... Black boots on, kit in a plastic bag on first day of pre-season, willing to head a boot and run through a wall.

feared the worse today though thought he looked a bit too giddy to be back on snd feared he would give a pen away. He looked happy to be back & glad to havehim back hopefully settles down for the next game 

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

I love his attitude... Black boots on, kit in a plastic bag on first day of pre-season, willing to head a boot and run through a wall.

feared the worse today though thought he looked a bit too giddy to be back on snd feared he would give a pen away. He looked happy to be back & glad to havehim back hopefully settles down for the next game 

It crossed my mind his exuberance would lead to a penalty but it didn't so I'm chuffed he got on and got to experience the appreciation of the fans, love him.

Archived