Buxton

TroyDyer

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

When he hangs up his boots we should find a role for him somehow in the club - just having him here is a great thing.

"Motivation and psychology coach" or something.

I'd hope he goes into coaching and management - he is inspirational

1 hour ago, Chester40 said:

PS don't want to be harsh but OMG just watched Keogh's post match interview. Possibly the most toe-curling interview I've ever seen.

I wouldn't want to see Martin Luther King play centre half either

Just now, eddie said:

I wouldn't want to see Martin Luther King play centre half either

Fair enough, point taken. Its obvious he can sometimes comes across as keen but rather limited in match analysis.... but today he was especially poor. It almost appeared halfway through that he had forgotten how to speak..it was just a load of totally random words. It's no big deal, I rate him, just thought it was bizarre. 

The man is quality,, we are privileged to have him in a Derby shirt ,, you don't get many like him these days ,, very underrated too ,,, he never gives in and always finds a way into the side no matter who thinks they are ahead of him in the Pecking order, if we could a pint of Buxton blood we would walk this league

2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

He does make a habit of grabbing shirts when we are defending corners. One occasion it was so blatant in front of the ref and he waved it away, if it was the other way round I'd be livid. Do need a few like him around though. 

maybe he knows how much he can get away with?

2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Maybe but playing with fire with how obvious he makes it. Perhaps he should concentrate on focusing on the ball that way he wouldn't lose his man so much. 

surely if it was that risky he'd have been burnt by now. Has he ever been penalised for doing it.

very nearly another poor substitution why bring a player on who hasnt played all season when you are hanging on with 10 minutes to go still not sure how we won it with one mid fielder constantly giving the ball away again not a very convincing performance but we take the win and ride our luck 

2 minutes ago, barnsley ram said:

very nearly another poor substitution why bring a player on who hasnt played all season when you are hanging on with 10 minutes to go still not sure how we won it with one mid fielder constantly giving the ball away again not a very convincing performance but we take the win and ride our luck 

Probably because shacks was injured, were you even at the game?

5 minutes ago, barnsley ram said:

WTF!? I reckon it was to do with an injury...

1 minute ago, barnsley ram said:

if buxton is the only cover we have for central defense god help us bin at most games since 1955  

Jake is decent cover (to say the least)

You were having a pop about the substitution. I reckon you are wrong on that. It was a perfectly reasonable change for our management to make imo.

(i also suspect you've probably seen worse defenders at DCFC than Jake.)

Archived