Buxton

TroyDyer

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Srg said:

Great attitude, just questionable ability. Sometimes just need that fight though. Did completely lose Mills from that corner though after he came on. 

Noticed that too and was glad he didn't have to regret it, thought he was trying to swap shirts as soon as he came on though, as it didn't take him long to wind the odd red dog up; Jake just knows how to get under their skin.

Loved it when after the game he was patting the Ram badge on his chest.

Jake Buxton personifies everything I love about this club. I'd love to see him play him feature more between now and the end of the season. 

Mentality is so important, this guy is a winner plain and simple.  Jake is my favorite Derby player.  Was terrific hearing the crowd cheer him onto the pitch, i was cheering from here and he totally unnerved the ref and the Forest players in three seconds flat.  What a guy.

Pick him all day long give him the captains armband lol. True ram love him in the black football boots old school. Sh...t game no movemant no free flowing football and johnson how does he get picked to play out wide never mind being on pitch. to many bad games now not good enough he playing in championship not prem wots he going to be like if we get promoted.

Some always patronise Buxton with limited compliments about his attitude and fighting spirit – but when he’s fit I think he has more than enough ability to play in a top championship side.

I even prefer Buxton in the team to Shackell. Buxton's more forward looking and much more comfortable on the ball. I can’t wait to see him play in the PL.

1 minute ago, ramesses said:

Some always patronise Buxton with limited compliments about his attitude and fighting spirit – but when he’s fit I think he has more than enough ability to play in a top championship side.

I even prefer Buxton in the team to Shackell. Buxton's more forward looking and much more comfortable on the ball. I can’t wait to see him play in the PL.

I don't think he will get a chance in PL unfortunately. 

Archived