Rotherham United vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

PistoldPete2

Ive just logged on... wtf???? 3-0 up with seven minutes to go and we still cant win!

That worse than anything in last seasons capitulation! We started with four in midfield which i have been thinking was our best bet away from home where we seem to be getting over-run at times. Then what went wrong? How on earth can Leon Best score a goal let alone twO!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** subs.

3-0 - lets see the game out.

Wassall says nahh **** that leys go for it. If we get 5 or 6 I will look great. Martin off for Bent, don't worry that they'll come at us and Bent offers no outlet for pressure. Oh I can put Blackman on lets take Thorne off and have one less man in midfield, our defensive midfielder wont be needed.

Vanity of the manager wanting a big win has led to stupid subs. Its not even naivety on Wassalls part.

I'm still laughing.

I mean, seriously, Rotherham United - 0-3 up with SEVEN minutes remaining.

And we draw 3-3. Only at Derby County. No other team in history would throw away a 3-0 lead at Rotherham with such little time left on the clock. It's ruddy hilarious.

I apologise for those that went and are obviously livid. But this is what you've signed up for.

Being a Derby fan is just one monumental disaster after another. Train-wreck kind of stuff.

Still laughing...

So we're winning 3-0, then the match somehow turns into the charge of the light brigade, taking off Thorne, throwing an extra attacker into the mix, relying on Bryson & Hendrick as the midfield, which I can never remember working... Can't even put myself through the post match conference as I'm sure Wassell will think we were awesome. No Darren, you're tactically inept.

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

Ive just logged on... wtf???? 3-0 up with seven minutes to go and we still cant win!

That worse than anything in last seasons capitulation! We started with four in midfield which i have been thinking was our best bet away from home where we seem to be getting over-run at times. Then what went wrong? How on earth can Leon Best score a goal let alone twO!

thought we started 4-3-3 not with 4 in midfield.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I'm still laughing.

I mean, seriously, Roterham United- 0-3 up with SEVEN minutes remaining.

And we draw 3-3. Only at Derby County. No other team in history would throw away a 3-0 lead at Rotherham with such little time left on the clock. It's ruddy hilarious.

I apologise for those that went and are obviously livid. But this is what you've signed up for.

Being a Derby fan is just one monumental disaster after another. Train-wreck kind of stuff.

Still laughing...

it's NOT funny !!

PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, Gritters said:

The players he brought on were *****. WHY!!!!

They are not **** but they were the wrong players at the wrong time. Martin holds the ball up. Thorne gets the ball and keeps it.  WTF was Wassall thinking taking both off and with not like for like replacements?

First time I've criticised either manager this season but this is a disgrace. Just the complete lack of mental application when put under any pressure at all dates back to last seasons collapse. 

Keogh has been brilliant this season but to expansive pass, not concentrating its the same mistake he was constantly making when he was looking a liability. He's not leaned. Christie has been great this season but giving possession away when we just needed to keep it is same mistake he was making a year ago or more. The fact these mistakes are still being made is a shocking indictment of Mac, clement and wassall and someone needs to come in and light a firework in that dressing room. Priority for the new managerial the summer HAS to be someone who can bring back some mental stability at the club and who isn't afraid to clear out talented player who he feels doesn't have that mental side of the game 

Just now, Tombo said:

Most of the blame falls with the players. This has to be a protest. Has to be. You can't be that poor. You just can't. It's a protest from the players, almost certainly.

is it ******. Its the subs that did it. Take off our hold up man for Bent who couldn't trap cement. And a midfielder for an attacker. Stupidity

Archived