Rotherham United vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RamNut said:

I think we could actually win today.

A team that gets into us might actually spur a response.

COYR!

Aaagh.

Not exactly how i envisaged it.

This was a complete cock up from start to finish, Darren was a star for the youth set up now how can he go back, its like teaching, if your students smell weakness they will exploit the situation, so we have not only made our first team a laugh we have made detrimental damage to our youth.

9 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I know this is a fresh wound, but Wassall has to do this about 20 or 30 times over to sink to the depths of Paul Jewell or Phil Brown.

Maybe so Duracell, maybe so 

Although surely the  current team are much better than the ones headed by those blokes you mention ? And I know recent stuff tends to sway ones judgement and memory , but I can't remember either of them ( who were very poor I agree) repeatedly making such obvious technical and tactical blunders of such enormity 

by my count he's now up to 7 times already. And I'm serious !

8 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Rotherham were looking to get at us. You cant play keep ball when you're outnumbered in midfield.

They were not threatening until Keogh played an unnecessarily risky ball, there should have been no issue in managing the game out. 

14 minutes ago, davenportram said:

when the formation is changed, you remove the outlet ball and are outnumbered in midfield you create issues. So yes. Again wassall has said formations dont matter, you seem to agree, you are Darren Wassall

You're swimming against the tide dav , save your breath . The emporer's new clothes and all that.

Archived