Rotherham United vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ten games to go? Bring them home, @BurtonRam7, bring them home.

And Happy Birthday @angieramand @Derby_EnglandLoyal! Here's hoping you have a special 3 points to celebrate.

Thorne has magicaly regained match fitness and is back in the squad. It's clear from DW's comments that Hendrick will start. Is this the moment for Camara? Bent looked to be struggling at the end on Tuesday, so I don't think he'll make it and as DW "freshens things up", maybe even Russell drops out. I reckon:

Carson

Christie      Keogh      Buxton      Olsson

Thorne

Hendrick      Johnson

Blackman      Martin      Ince

Subs: Grant Shackell Bryson Butterfield Hanson Weimann Camara

22 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

And Happy Birthday @angieramand @Derby_EnglandLoyal! Here's hoping you have a special 3 points to celebrate.

Thorne has magicaly regained match fitness and is back in the squad. It's clear from DW's comments that Hendrick will start. Is this the moment for Camara? Bent looked to be struggling at the end on Tuesday, so I don't think he'll make it and as DW "freshens things up", maybe even Russell drops out. I reckon:

Carson

Thorne

Hendrick      Johnson

Thanks mate. :) 

37 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Carson

Thorne

Hendrick      Johnson

Thank you. I like that team, too. Camara to come on as sub if Blackman hasn't bagged a goal by 60 minutes!

I'd shake it up and go with :

Carson

christie - Keogh - Buxton - Shackell 

Hanson

Bryson  - Thorne  -  Johnson

Ince 

Zanzala 

subs from: Grant, Rawson, Olssen, Butterfield, Russell, Camara, Martin, Hendrick (drop one)

51 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Carson

Hanson

Ince 

Zanzala 

subs from: Grant, Rawson, Olssen, Butterfield, Russell, Camara, Martin, Hendrick (drop one)

Zero chance of that line up. 

Would be nice to see this Zanzala chap in the squad. Heard a bit about him now on these forums, hopefully lives up to the hype however, fear he may be treated like Mason Bennett whom I have always felt should be given more of a chance around the first team, especially considering our 2nd choice striker is Darren Bent!

Just now, Casio said:

Would be nice to see this Zanzala chap in the squad. Heard a bit about him now on these forums, hopefully lives up to the hype however, fear he may be treated like Mason Bennett whom I have always felt should be given more of a chance around the first team, especially considering our 2nd choice striker is Darren Bent!

Problem is, we're already have meltdowns every time one of Camara/Bent/Weimann is left out, and that's at the expense of another first team player.  If another one of them is dropped for a youth team player, what's that going to do?

3 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Problem is, we're already have meltdowns every time one of Camara/Bent/Weimann is left out, and that's at the expense of another first team player.  If another one of them is dropped for a youth team player, what's that going to do?

I don't really know how much success we've had with these players this season in the squad? :huh:

Camera never plays.

Bent is shocking.

Weimann hasn't been very effective at all.

I cant see beyond a defeat. Warnock has galvanised Rotherham and his sides are always very physical and difficult to beat. The way we are playing too makes us easy to beat. Hope I'm wrong but can see this and then Forest where we go monumentally off the rails. Anyone seriously thinking we can remain in the play offs the way we have been playing recently is deluded.

4 hours ago, Ninos said:

Carson

Hanson

Ince 

Zanzala 

Zanzala lol you're in dreamland! 

4 hours ago, Ninos said:

Carson

Hanson

Ince 

Zanzala 

Archived