Rotherham United vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Football ... Bloody hell"

moving swiftly on .. See you all for next weeks exciting episode of Derbydale. When Uncle Mel discovers his wallet has been pinched and Sparks fly as Young Darren has another go in the Kitchen and tries to cook a feast, while some nasty neighbours drop by hoping for a free dessert. The locals are worried because no one ordered the champagne. Meanwhile Sam smoulders and Just Eats in the tap room. 

2 minutes ago, bcnram said:

They were not threatening until Keogh played an unnecessarily risky ball, there should have been no issue in managing the game out. 

1 mistake doesn't cause 3 goals. Being short in midfield with no outlet ball lets the opposition build momentum and keep pressure on.

Well what to say, I liked the starting X1 for this one lots of shots at goal suddenly 0-3 to us then chaos in 7 mins from the end, if you are ever going to put bent and Blackman on it is 3 up surley they can show something positive but no! which can only highlight their inability to start ( especially Blackman) as for Thorne going off fair enough when Hanson is there for the same job to do but no, why? 

This should have been a good result for the acting manager but now it is his fault for the failure to win 

I wonder who it is we are waiting to appoint? 

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

Wassall is a ****. This interview is a man who doesn't know what to do.

Not sure what he's supposed to say after that. 

He managed to avoid making things even more difficult.

Two substitutions, presumably to give two struggling players a chance to get a bit of confidence.

Crazy, unbesmegginglievable. Time for a coffee.

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

well he blamed the players and accepted no responsibility for the effect of the substitutions. I don't think the players will appreciate that.

Just now, RamNut said:

Should have fallen on his sword. 

Blaming the players...well that does make it worse for me. He's either trying to divert criticism onto the players or he genuinely can't see what a monumental f**kup he made with the subs. Either way, his position is precarious.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well what to say, I liked the starting X1 for this one lots of shots at goal suddenly 0-3 to us then chaos in 7 mins from the end, if you are ever going to put bent and Blackman on it is 3 up surley they can show something positive but no! which can only highlight their inability to start ( especially Blackman) as for Thorne going off fair enough when Hanson is there for the same job to do but no, why? 

This should have been a good result for the acting manager but now it is his fault for the failure to win 

I wonder who it is we are waiting to appoint? 

I know hope he's  worth waiting for.

Witnessing such enormous fundamental errors literally takes your breath away

to the extent that it is actually fascinating to behold, a kind of football equivalent to those " I remember where I was when I heard Kennedy had been shot, or princess Di had passed away " moments 

although thankfully many times less important of course 

5 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Thank god I cashed out at 3-0 !!! Should have put it on a Rotherham comeback with out calamity Captain. 

Yeah, yeah, yeah. We get you not being Keoghs' biggest fan but change the record! He cost us the first goal which gave them momentum but IF you actually go to the matches you would concede he's been one of our best performers this season, if not POTY

This is John Carver situation, local guy doing a decent job behind the scenes, takes over the first team management, nice guy but out of depth and is unemployable by the club come May.

I hope not but that is how it is heading, the players also are a disgrace and dont really care what they say in interviews, empty words IMO.

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

1 mistake doesn't cause 3 goals. Being short in midfield with no outlet ball lets the opposition build momentum and keep pressure on.

I know you are upset but these are capable footballers. They don't need to lump it up to Martin because they have an extra body in midfield. They needed to keep the ball moving (and under control). They were poor substitutions, it would have been an ideal opportunity to bring on Buxton for Thorne to give him some game time, his experience would have been perfect.

Archived