Rotherham United vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lack of professionalism is disturbing. No need to play daft balls from Keogh, No need for Christie to give the ball to Camp, every need for the central defenders to keep their concentration. I hope that nice Mr. Wassell is very, very cross with them, and even maybe raises his voice a little bit.

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

They are not **** but they were the wrong players at the wrong time. Martin holds the ball up. Thorne gets the ball and keeps it.  WTF was Wassall thinking taking both off and with not like for like replacements?

he wanted a big win to raise his stock I reckon. Pure vanity of wanting 4,5 or 6. Its the only explanation because he can't be that naive surely.

Just now, bcnram said:

The lack of professionalism is disturbing. No need to play daft balls from Keogh, No need for Christie to give the ball to Camp, every need for the central defenders to keep their concentration. I hope that nice Mr. Wassell is very, very cross with them, and even maybe raises his voice a little bit.

who did they have to provide an outlet for a targeted ball out of defense. Bent and Blackman dont provide that and Martin had been taken off.

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

This is what happens when you have a ******* moron in charge. 

Mel, if you have any respect for the fans, get rid now. 

Mel had made it clear he does not give a ****. It's his way not the Derby way, he's said Wassal is in charge till the summer so Wassal will be in till the summer. I'm sure if one of his other businesses was nose diving under a clueless Manager he wouldn't just ride it out. Funny how Mel has stayed well away from any interviews. Absolute shambolic. Mel Morris complete joker

He was going to bring Weimann on as well before they pulled a goal back. What a plonker! If Thorne needed to go off, bring Hanson on. Unforgivable, Wassall needs to go back to the U21s. Let's get a proper manager in to see the season out. WASSALL OUT! 

Wassall has been saying time after time that "formations don't matter". Well, I hope he realizes the idiocy of that now.

We should remember that we played very well for the first 80 minutes, getting back to what we're good at with a flowing 4-3-3. That's great and let's do it again and use that as our template, with a midfield three of Thorne, Hendrick, Bryson. We know that they work well with Martin.

However, let's not then go to a 4-2-4 and open the midfield up for them to run through at our panicky defence.

1 minute ago, TETRA said:

This squad are just a bundle of very expensive nervous misfits. £25 Million flushed down the drain Mr Chairman

wrong. The system we started with was working. Wassall changed it, took a msn out of midfield and we got over run. We didn't have the players on the pitch in the right positions at the end. Bet Warnock said thanks to Wassall for doing his job for him

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

is it ******. Its the subs that did it. Take off our hold up man for Bent who couldn't trap cement. And a midfielder for an attacker. Stupidity

Nope. We could have put that team out for 150 minutes with Rotherham and they should still not concede 3, let alone only 15 minutes. There's no team in this league that should concede three goals at Rotherham.

Protest. *******.

Fantastic for 80 minutes. 

Take off your 6ft odd DM for an attacker and take off your striker who defends free kicks and corners and change formation. 

Words fail me how unnecessarily bad those changes were. 

The ridiculous thing was, we were looking like the Derby of old. 

3 minutes ago, davenportram said:

is it ******. Its the subs that did it. Take off our hold up man for Bent who couldn't trap cement. And a midfielder for an attacker. Stupidity

Spot on dav

the players are having their legs taken away from under them by the most incompetent manager I have witnessed in 47 years of ram following

maybe if this was his first game, and it was the first time he had made this error, you could possibly let it go. But no. It has happened now again and again and again and again. 

this guy is actually a danger - to himself, to the players, to the club and most importantly to the fans 

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Nope. We could have put that team out for 150 minutes with Rotherham and they should still not concede 3, let alone only 15 minutes. There's no team in this league that should concede three goals at Rotherham.

Protest. *******.

you know nothing about football, you are wassall and i claim my £5

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Protest. *******.

Don't exaggerate buddy. it was SEVEN minutes.

SEVEN !!!

Archived