Rotherham United vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

Wasn't at the game, in Amsterdam in fact. Was getting texts from friend there and the BBC etc,was elated then gutted. But got to say my despair is magnified when I read people's reaction to it. Bile, spite and venom by the bucket load just at the the time when we need some solidarity between the team, the management, board and supporters. Lets keep together, we will get through this.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jesus & Mary Chain were brilliant at The Forum, London on Friday night.

The steak pie and mushy peas for only £2 at The Bridge Inn, Rotherham were alright.

And the wonderful Half Man Half Biscuit in Holmfirth made up for the late afternoon kerfuffle, turning the day into a brilliant night.

I suppose we could be fighting for our lives like Rotherham to stay in the division, and we could have gone 3-0 down and scored 3 from 83 minutes onwards to snatch a point, but hey ho one day the Shackell's will come off and be replaced by a man who is more than The Derby Way. Bring on the oncoming train, Super Jake Buxton.

Ok, let's look at the facts, for a lot of the match we were as good as we have been all season, for some parts better, then 10 mins of not so good, and sorry DW you made the wrong subs. It happens . I think we are on the iPad are starting to play some good football. Rotherham have taken some big scalps recently and for most of the match were not in the same class.

I have hope, I think we are going the right way. I think someone is due a good hiding and I think we will be up there at the end of the season.

COYR keep the faith 

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 18:14, Eatonram said:

Wasn't at the game, in Amsterdam in fact. Was getting texts from friend there and the BBC etc,was elated then gutted. But got to say my despair is magnified when I read people's reaction to it. Bile, spite and venom by the bucket load just at the the time when we need some solidarity between the team, the management, board and supporters. Lets keep together, we will get through this.

I think it's the bile,spite and venom that keeps together.

On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 20:28, Inverurie Ram said:

The Jesus & Mary Chain were brilliant at The Forum, London on Friday night.

The steak pie and mushy peas for only £2 at The Bridge Inn, Rotherham were alright.

And the wonderful Half Man Half Biscuit in Holmfirth made up for the late afternoon kerfuffle, turning the day into a brilliant night.

I suppose we could be fighting for our lives like Rotherham to stay in the division, and we could have gone 3-0 down and scored 3 from 83 minutes onwards to snatch a point, but hey ho one day the Shackell's will come off and be replaced by a man who is more than The Derby Way. Bring on the oncoming train, Super Jake Buxton.

Did you get to the game after all, @Inverurie Ram? I must admit to thinking about you when I saw the flags at the game. 

On 15 March 2016 at 22:45, angieram said:

Did you get to the game after all, @Inverurie Ram? I must admit to thinking about you when I saw the flags at the game. 

A fine weekend. Full of twists and turns. And hope one or two listened in to the Light at the end of the tunnel by the way. At least three name checks to my favourite County. Stive, where were you.

19 hours ago, 2tups said:

A fine weekend. Full of twists and turns. And hope one or two listened in to the Light at the end of the tunnel by the way. At least three name checks to my favourite County. Stive, where were you.

2tups.....BREAKING NEWS......Nottingham man that stayed in the same farm has still not risen for breakfast!

MOOOO!!!!!!

Archived