Rotherham United vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

Yes Ninos .. I think that will be it. Old guard because it's worked before and the defence is better. But I still worry about our lack of fight and ambition in the middle of the park after three disjointed performances, regardless of results.

anyway COYR let's dig deep 

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We seem to win half of our games with Wassall, so I'll go for a win for Derby today (definitely not confident though). I don't even really know what team I would pick for today, but would probably try Ince on the left again.

2 hours ago, Ninos said:

Doubt Hanson will play a role today and he might give weimann a go on right wing and it's a toss up between Butters and Bryson for wassall but I'll predict the lineup as:

Carson

christie Keogh shacks olssen

Thorne

Bryson Hendrick

Russell Martin Ince 

be fairly happy with that I guess.  

Right or wrong that would be my starting line up, just Ince out wide doesn't convince me. Would hope Thorne if fit will plug the gap in midfield and Hendrick/Bryson link up with Martin. 

Want a performance to give us a lift for Forest. 

If we are leading and Warnock makes subs, I'm going to boo and chant you don't know what you're doing, just so I feel more at home, sat on hands with my Rotherham cousin.

10 minutes ago, Gritters said:

On a flaming bus now to Rotherham. I wonder if I can get a refund on the train tickets.

I'm waiting for the next bus every train is cancelled or delayed! 

Now on the bus, so glad I didn't come in the car!

23 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'm waiting for the next bus every train is cancelled or delayed! 

Now on the bus, so glad I didn't come in the car!

I feel for you. I came in the car, went shopping for my daughter's partner's birthday and we are now in the Bridge having a pint and a pork pie.

#feelforeddie

5 minutes ago, eddie said:

I feel for you. I came in the car, went shopping for my daughter's partner's birthday and we are now in the Bridge having a pint and a pork pie.

#feelforeddie

@^#&€×7  ×€#€×€!

20 minutes ago, eddie said:

#feelforeddie

I'm in the one next to the bridge that is like some 80's disco. Beer's **** but at least I can get to the bar.

Archived