Who next?

Sparkle

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DCFCArmy said:

Don't care tbh. generally p***** off at the club at the moment, we're being run like a circus and we were supposed to be better than that

It'll probably be Nigel Pearson as he's the only realistic bloke tbh, Rowett should stay where he is, he's at a club that is run properly and is building something there, he'd be mad to join our sorry band of mercenaries, and an owner that is starting to resemble Fawaz and Cellini ffs. 

Will Pearson last long with Morris's meddling though? (if he did come), one wrong word from Morris and Pearson will see ostriches, we could end up on the national news for all the wrong reasons.

Birmingham ran properly?  Isn't there owner in prison in Hong Kong for money laundering ! 

I don't mind giving it a go, I keep reading on here how easy it is to manage a club that has spent £25m and how their dogs, grans and missus could do better. Won't ask for much money, 1k pw would have me living more than comfortably but I'd need someone to pick me up each morning from Grimsby for training and the matches.

I'm a much better choice than Nigel Pearson and if anyone thinks Moyes and Rodgers would drop to the Championship, you're nuts.

9 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Birmingham ran properly?  Isn't there owner in prison in Hong Kong for money laundering ! 

Didn't know that, I might be wrong on the ran properly part of it then lol

But he's doing well there and would be silly leaving at this point in time.

Archived